NEXT.........

BigRedNV

This one was tough. It was like going down to the Brass Rail, you get a number from the finest thing in the place and the bouncer busts your @ss for drinking too much, being to young, etc. etc. (except it happens over and over again). The Huskers will live another day. Granted we need the CU win, but we've still got our chance at the Big 12 champ game. After that, well who the hell knows. I don't like our chances against OK lite and or OK, but then again I thought we'd smoke A&M. The refs sucked (still working on the Vaseline applications), but our O' sucked as bad.

I'd love to bitch more and call it a season, but this is playing out like a movie and the 'sKers can still go to and win a BCS championship!

BigRedNV - As in ENVY the Huskers!

This one was tough. It was like going down to the Brass Rail, you get a number from the finest thing in the place and the bouncer busts your @ss for drinking too much, being to young, etc. etc. (except it happens over and over again). The Huskers will live another day. Granted we need the CU win, but we've still got our chance at the Big 12 champ game. After that, well who the hell knows. I don't like our chances against OK lite and or OK, but then again I thought we'd smoke A&M. The refs sucked (still working on the Vaseline applications), but our O' sucked as bad.

I'd love to bitch more and call it a season, but this is playing out like a movie and the 'sKers can still go to and win a BCS championship!

I don't think that's a realistic thought right now.

With the the way our D is playing we can hang with anyone in the con but the O is struggling and our fears about the con doing what it takes to keep us from walking away with the championship have been proven true. I just don't see us winning the CCG having to overcome our horrid qb-situation, a quality opponent, and the refs.

anything js possible wiht the proper application of four loko

I drank three four loko's last night and don't remember going to bed

Great thing about this game is that the offiating has to be equal, both teams are leaving the Big 12.

Nope. No reason it will be equal. CU can't play for the CCG. If the refs really are going to screw us in the A&M game they'd have to screw us in the CU game or it couldn't be a conspiracy by the league. Why risk being obvious and still let us into the game. They'd have to do their best to stop us from winning CU too otherwise they should've just saved it for the CCG.

I drank three four loko's last night and don't remember going to bed

Those things are terrible, I don't remember buying Black Ops because of Four Loko's