Clip of one of your personal fouls...

TexArcher

I'm in shock at what I've seen tonight. There are others, like the "roughing" call in the 4th, (WTF?) and the PI on them that was waived off for some reason. But this sh#t takes the cake. How does the ref see the self-defensive kick and not the, you know, prison shower rape happening right in front of him?

Obviously I'm not in favor of aggies or sheep molestation in general, but seriously?

It's gonna be interesting to see how Beebe et al try to spin this silly sh#t.

How did we get 30 yards of penalties on that one play? Shouldn't both the penalties have happened post play? Meaning that A&M could only accept one of the penalties. Can someone explain that?

I can

The first foul happen during the play, the other happen as a dead ball. If you listen to the game you hear bret say now there are flags all over the place -- so the kick got him 15 -- has to be called and could have led to ejection -- IMO he said something to get the other one

How did we get 30 yards of penalties on that one play? Shouldn't both the penalties have happened post play? Meaning that A&M could only accept one of the penalties. Can someone explain that?

I can

The first foul happen during the play, the other happen as a dead ball. If you listen to the game you hear bret say now there are flags all over the place -- so the kick got him 15 -- has to be called and could have led to ejection -- IMO he said something to get the other one

I'm pretty sure the second flag was because Bo told the ref "I'm going to rip you f@#$ing head off and sh^% down your throat you stupid piece of donkey fu!@!"

I love Bo! :throwdabones1:

I'm in shock at what I've seen tonight. There are others, like the "roughing" call in the 4th, (WTF?) and the PI on them that was waived off for some reason. But this sh#t takes the cake. How does the ref see the self-defensive kick and not the, you know, prison shower rape happening right in front of him?

Obviously I'm not in favor of aggies or sheep molestation in general, but seriously?

It's gonna be interesting to see how Beebe et al try to spin this silly sh#t.

I'd just like to say that Texas earned my respect by coming into lincoln and beating us this season and please get your lazy longhorn asses up to play this coming weekend and beat A&M and their dirty nut grabbers.