Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

That is absolutely an intentional tort and Jones could easily sue in civil court for damages if he wanted to pursue it. However, Jones is not just "some camera guy". He owns Texags.com, an excellent college football site for Texas A&M. There are thousands of paying subscribers on that site that pay from $12 to $25 a month for the premium content - such as the post-game video show that they shoot down on the field after every game.

All of this is to say, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon makes more money in a year than Carl Pelini, so if he does pursue this in civil court it will be because he is pissed off from being attacked by Carl Pelini, not because he needs the money or the fame.

Someone watches a lot of Judge Judy, I see.

lol am I the only one that cares more about the fact this guy uses the word bazaar instead of bizarre than whether or not, in a chaotic scene like that with the field being rushed Pelini broke a guys camera? (Actually it makes me laugh, sure he should own up if he did it which it appears he did but, lol).

That is absolutely an intentional tort and Jones could easily sue in civil court for damages if he wanted to pursue it. However, Jones is not just "some camera guy". He owns Texags.com, an excellent college football site for Texas A&M. There are thousands of paying subscribers on that site that pay from $12 to $25 a month for the premium content - such as the post-game video show that they shoot down on the field after every game.

All of this is to say, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon makes more money in a year than Carl Pelini, so if he does pursue this in civil court it will be because he is pissed off from being attacked by Carl Pelini, not because he needs the money or the fame.

This very much is for money or fame, he clearly said something to Carl to instigate the whole issue. If he does pursue this in civil court and Pelini has to replace the camera I hope he gets one that actually captures audio.

He was obviously provoked in some way. Everybody else is walking straight towards the exit an he's looking around and pointing.

Did the provocation warrant the response? I highly doubt it, but he's a hot head who had good reason for a really bad mood.

The stupidest thing on Nebraska's part is making up the BS story about Carl going "through" the camera to help a player. Why not just say Carl made a mistake, pay for the camera and move on?

I was on the field after that game. Here is the conversation (as I heard it).

Cameraman - Hey, can anyone help me put this mic on the top of this camera. It won't go into the slot.

Barney Cotton - Go to hell you poor excuse of a journalist.

Carl - I'll help but I have to hurry to get into the locker room before I get in trouble with BO. You know he's not happy about the loss.

Cameraman - OK I'm going to hold it down like this and you push the mic into the slot.

Carl - Give me that you moron! You are doing it all wrong...OOPS! I broke it. I gotta go. Bo is not going to be happy.

Kyler Reed - Run coach...RUN!

I'm shocked that y'all act like it matters what was said. Brandon could have been talking about he took Carl's mom out for dinner and has no intention of calling her back. The fact of the matter is, from the photographic evidence, it is clear that Carl approached him, and knocked the camera out of his hand. That is irrefutable, regardless of audio. So, absent audio, we don't know what Carl's motivation was. That being said, I'd like to think a coach for NEBRASKA carries himself with a little more professionalism than that. Seriously guys, y'all have a storied program. The label of NU Football carries pride and dignity. To see your defensive coordinator act like that is pitiful. He should be immune to his environment, and not let it affect him. Yes, I know that's asking a lot of him, but he's supposedly a professional. Neither he nor Bo seem to get that.

I'm not the only one that thinks that, either. Your chancellor seemed to be pretty disgusted with the way Bo conducted himself on Saturday night, too. I'm as guilty as the next guy about making excuses for my team and my players, so I understand wanting to excuse his actions. But guys, it's just pathetic to see the defensive coordinator for a program like yours to act so immaturely. Y'all deserve better than that.

What's funny here is that Tony Jerod-Eddie is far more guilty of assault Saturday night than Carl Pelini, yet none of our visiting Aggie friends seem to care much about that.

Stay classy, A&M.

This doesn't have to be an us vs. them situation. Both TJE and Pelini behaved pitifully and both ought be called out. That's not the way good human beings behave, period. We can explain away both as "boys will be boys at the bottom of the pile" or "damnit, coach was pissed!" but the bottom line is that both actions are inexcusable.

What's funny here is that Tony Jerod-Eddie is far more guilty of assault Saturday night than Carl Pelini, yet none of our visiting Aggie friends seem to care much about that.

Stay classy, A&M.

This doesn't have to be an us vs. them situation. Both TJE and Pelini behaved pitifully and both ought be called out. That's not the way good human beings behave, period. We can explain away both as "boys will be boys at the bottom of the pile" or "damnit, coach was pissed!" but the bottom line is that both actions are inexcusable.

You're right, it doesn't have to be. But the number of Aggies fans with one post who are posting in this thread are making it so.

And can you kindly point out your post on this forum where you've called out Jerod-Eddie? I seem to have missed it.

Stay classy, A&M.

You're right, it doesn't have to be. But the number of Aggies fans with one post who are posting in this thread are making it so.

And can you kindly point out your post on this forum where you've called out Jerod-Eddie? I seem to have missed it.

This is post number 3 for me on this forum, so I'm afraid I don't have the history. But last night while watching the game with the A&M club I was the guy commenting on how the roughing the QB at the end of the game was BS. It's human nature to defend your team's crap, and I'm not saying I've never been guilty of it. But in this case it seems pointless to try.