I don't feel sorry for Nebraska

Whether or not that anyone wants to complain about penalties, Nebraska played like crap on the offensive side of the ball circa 2009. I found myself sitting there in disbelief in a way but only thinking to myself kind of hoping Texas A&M win that ball game....reasons coming.

1. Bo Pelini is a baby and needs to tone it down, everyone in the nation will now think of him that way cuz of the way he acts on national tv.

2. Bo Pelini needs to understand the offense is not moving the ball against better defenses, because of the left over from the callahan regime, Watson and Gilmore.

3. Stupid People that think that Nebraska is best 1 loss team (at the time)

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

6. Bo Pelini (all I am saying about Bo is that he needs to TONE IT THE HELL DOWN. What other coaches just destroys his sideline like that during games....certainly not any of the top teams.

BO PELINI, GET A HANDLE ON YOUR EMOTIONS!

Whether or not that anyone wants to complain about penalties, Nebraska played like crap on the offensive side of the ball circa 2009. I found myself sitting there in disbelief in a way but only thinking to myself kind of hoping Texas A&M win that ball game....reasons coming.

1. Bo Pelini is a baby and needs to tone it down, everyone in the nation will now think of him that way cuz of the way he acts on national tv.

2. Bo Pelini needs to understand the offense is not moving the ball against better defenses, because of the left over from the callahan regime, Watson and Gilmore.

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

6. Bo Pelini (all I am saying about Bo is that he needs to TONE IT THE HELL DOWN. What other coaches just destroys his sideline like that during games....certainly not any of the top teams.

You mean like flaming on a Husker board after a tough loss?

That type of emotional childishness?

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

You mean like flaming on a Husker board?

He's not a multi-million dollar head coach of one of the most prestigious football programs of all time on national TV. The venue is slightly different.

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

He's not a multi-million dollar head coach of one of the most prestigious football programs of all time on national TV. The venue is slightly different.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, at whatever level.

Shut the heLL up!!! Do people not remember when callahan was coach and no matter what he would stand there with his arms crossed looking at his stupid play sheet, you have to have a coach that cares about your team and does everything he can for your team!! Yes Bo get emotional but I love it, showing your team you care wins them over, I could care less if he gets penalties if we are getting screwed like we have been. BO IS OUR COACH, STAND BEHIND HIM AND SUPPORT HIM!!!!!!

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

Have you ever heard of Paul Rhoads?

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

You are calling me a hypocrit? I think not.

I coach at the high school level here in Nebraska, and I would NEVER act the way Pelini does, and if it ever were to happen, it would be in the locker room.

You are a baby, and are really in denial, go back to your mothers teet kid.

Well I can see where he is coming from in his post.

Coach pelini is undisciplined and his coaching staff lacks execution in offensively game planning.

It's the very same thing he constantly preaches about to his team. But he becomes unhinged and brings the team down with him.

The Shawn Watson effect is obvious to anyone who has ever played football at any level. He never changes anything up, my wife can scout out the upcoming play based on down and distance and she is correct about 90% of the time, last night it was 100%.

Last week it was the fans fault for not inspiring his team, and this week the officiating, Friday maybe it will be the tryptophan.

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

I coach at the high school level here in Nebraska, and I would NEVER act the way Pelini does, and if it ever were to happen, it would be in the locker room.

Wow, I'm impressed.

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

"You are a baby, and are really in denial, go back to your mothers teet kid".

LOL! Thank you for your textbook example of childish behavior.

I couldn't have made you look worse if I tried.

I won't mention your grade school level spelling and sentence construction.

I hope they don't let you teach any classes coach.

Your poor school could lose their certification.

You are also wrong. I am calling you a hypocrite.

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

Are you a head coach or an assistant coach? The head coach has a lot more leeway with how he acts. If Carl had been acting like Bo, I bet Bo would have gotten on his case.

4. Bo Pelini

5. Bo Pelini

THIS AIN'T INTRAMURALS BROTHER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4T26x6GZEw