Present Beebe with ultimatum

If Nebraska wins the Big XII North (I know, I know, the officials are going to do their best to stop it), we should present Dan Beebe with an ultimatum. We will refuse to play in the Big XII title game unless we are able to use third party, unbiased officials. We simply say we will only agree to compete if they hire some Big 10 or SEC officials. If he refuses, we take our 10-2 record and accept whatever bowl bid we are offered and tell the Big XII "$crew you and the longhorn you rode in on!".

If Nebraska wins the Big XII North (I know, I know, the officials are going to do their best to stop it), we should present Dan Beebe with an ultimatum. We will refuse to play in the Big XII title game unless we are able to use third party, unbiased officials. We simply say we will only agree to compete if they hire some Big 10 or SEC officials. If he refuses, we take our 10-2 record and accept whatever bowl bid we are offered and tell the Big XII "$crew you and the longhorn you rode in on!".

:facepalm:

That's going to happen, yeah...

posted this before, seems like a good place to post it again.

Dan Beebe's office # is (469) 524 1000 ex. 1030.

Big 12 Conference

Main: 469-524-1000

Commissioner's office: 469-524-1001

Assistant Commissioner's office 469-524-1007

...Dan Beebe: Dan@big12sports.com & his assistant, Melanie: melanie@big12sports.com

Bob Burda, Assistant Commissioner: bob@big12sports.com

And, one more for good measure: footballofficiating@ncaa.org

Phone: 317-917-6222

:facepalm:

That's going to happen, yeah...

So I make a facetious post just to show my dismay with the state of Nebraska's treatment in the Big XII and you feel you have to attack with sarcasm...very tool-like

He's right. This is NCAA College football. There are rules, and there are traditions. BIG XII officials will ref the game. Honestly, we don't deserve to win if our Offense can't score a single TD. Our defense held them to 9 points (6 if you include the BS call). We put up a single TD against a defense that isn't great, and we win this football game.

We can't rely on one player to get the job done for us. Also, we had a lot of stupid penalties. Bo needs to realize that you can't just bitch at the refs all game. Ask for an explanation, and walk away. Yeah, I love the passion, but a coach should never give the refs reason to flag them.

Honestly, we need a better scheme. The zone read isn't working. We have good athletes. Give them opportunity to score TD's and win the game.

Agreed, my father said the same thing. I know life isn't fair, but that whole thing was utter bull sh*t, look at some of us who drove all this way to support the huskers and watch a game like that. Felt like grad theft auto, while I was in the car.