Officials

Did anyone hear this? Some enterprising fan wanted to get a little revenge on, oh, let's say Greg Burks, so they posted his work and home phone numbers and addresses got everyone to email it to all of their friends, etc, etc. Getting 10,000 or so phone calls everyday...and 10,000 letters a day, forever, can you imagine? I hope that they advised that all calls be courteous and should not in any way be threatening. Wish I had those numbers and addresses, or his email address.

i'm sure we will see them dec 4th too.

That's a bush league thing to do. I swear some of our "fans" are making us look like the most paranoid bunch of goobers to come down the pike. Harrassing the official and his family is pure d BS. We should have scored 10 points and we would have won the damn game. To harass a family because our staff was totally in disarray as was our offense is asinine. Whining is for losers. The rest of the world is beginning to view our team like I do stoops. Hell, if we get beat on Friday,half of you will be blaming the refs at this game, many others will be blaming the crew with Burks as being somehow responsible though they are doing some other game. I'm also sure some of you will blame Pearlman for not allowing Bo to go Ape-sh...on the sidelines. Grow up. We did not win primarily because we sucked on O. The enemy was mostly US.

I agree, we don't need to dig the hole any deeper. We gave up a football field and a half in penalties, and only lost by 3 (compliments of the refs of course). I've heard if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well, it is broke, and we need to fix it. We need to overhaul our offense (which means letting some of our least effective coaches go). GBR!!!

In year's past, the CCG has been an amalgam of the "best" officials from the various crews, kind of like the Pro Bowl for the officials.

Concern for the CCG is the reason why I think the school needs to make a very public and loud protest to the Conference about that crew. There is ample statistical evidence to show that there is something amiss. Even if it is just that someone on that crew was rubbed the wrong way by Pelini, there is some bias there.

Once the objection is on the record, the Conference will risk losing the moral high ground by assigning that crew to the game. That way, if we complain about the officiating after the fact, it looks less like sour grapes and more like, "I told you so."