Implodapalooza

walksalone

NO!

everything is lost! we cant continue! bo was on a plane today to Louisiana and other points unknown! the defense turned in their blackshirts! the team is in full blown mutiny! every camera in the state is at danger!

who are your sources that say that there is a game against 'colorado' on friday? speculation. i have it on good account that the season has been cancelled!

NO!

everything is lost! we cant continue! bo was on a plane today to Louisiana and other points unknown! the defense turned in their blackshirts! the team is in full blown mutiny! every camera in the state is at danger!

who are your sources that say that there is a game against 'colorado' on friday? speculation. i have it on good account that the season has been cancelled!

really!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!

:corndance

Not much for news today. TM left the team, Bo got fired, Carl brawled with 19 Aggie journalists then slept with every last one of their wives.

Anything on the recruiting front?

I heard the Aaron Green and Bubba Starling have just negotiated deals with none other than... Manchester United. Their agent was Cecil Newton.

yes, really. i know things you dont. i bought some tickets once.

this was taken in lincold today. the big 12 has ordered memorial stadium filled with concrete so the game cannot be held.

MCQKGTIYFOVXJBO.20081120025904.jpg

lol I love you todd

FOCUS!!! this is not a time for love! if nebraska doesnt play, and ultimately win, you realize all of our lives are at stake, right?

you wouldnt happen to be 18-35, 4'10"- 5'9", proportionately correct, employed, have your own house (with a detached living space in case it doesnt work out), like boobies as much as me, often described as "god damn" and female, would you?

Not much for news today. TM left the team, Bo got fired, Carl brawled with 19 Aggie journalists then slept with every last one of their wives.

Some kids from Shaggybevo poured sugar in my gas tank too (the NU related threads there literally have more replies than ours).

Some kids from Shaggybevo poured sugar in my gas tank too (the NU related threads there literally have more replies than ours).

I see the folks there are very upset with Bo for yelling at TM. They think he is being a real meaniehead. Strange world.

This thread gets two thumbs up. And a pancakeheadbunny.

:moreinteresting

Also, my brother's friend's dad's hairstylist knows a guy who knows Martinez's dads tax guy, and he says that Martinez had eggs for breakfast, which is a sure sign he's thinking of transferring..

Also, my brother's friend's dad's hairstylist knows a guy who knows Martinez's dads tax guy, and he says that Martinez had eggs for breakfast, which is a sure sign he's thinking of transferring..

Maybe I'm just blind, but I always thought that was a pizzaheadbunny.

Maybe I'm just blind, but I always thought that was a pizzaheadbunny.

An interestingly delicious idea. I always thought it was based on this:

bunny-with-pancake-on-its-head.jpg