We all know whats coming

I think most of us on this board bleed red and will always do so. It doesn't mean that we can't notice when things are a little amiss. Just like TO, Perlman, and the national media seem to have done.

I'm just praying that our team comes out with some real fire and a chip on their shoulders on the offensive side of the ball. There are way too many distractions and the refs will probably screw us again. But we're Nebraska and they're Colorado. We have a great coach. How bad do we want it? It's ours for the taking...

GO BIG RED!!!

The bigger concern is our pathetic offense. Get ready for more zone read with a QB who can't run it (Green or Martinez - take your pick) and 3rd and 5 slant passes to Paul to really get creative. When those fail, we'll continue to run them all game, waste good field position, and maybe if we're lucky eek out a 3 point win. I can't wait.

You know what though if the oline comes out on fire like they did after pelini's penalty and sustain that for 4 quarters we will roll. I just hope Taylor and Bo can reconcile and this team and band together because I expect us to come out pissed!

I will be starting work at 3:45AM on Friday and will be juiced up on energy drinks to keep me going through the Nebraska Game. Memorial Stadium is gonna be intense on Friday. If the Refs start making BS calls, its gonna turn TV M real fast. The Refs need to let the game be played on the field. I hope we make them a non issue, and the Refs try to call something that is so obviously not a foul, even ABC calls them out. Heck Suh is there Friday. Maybe he'll bring his checkbook and let the boys open up a can!

The bigger concern is our pathetic offense. Get ready for more zone read with a QB who can't run it (Green or Martinez - take your pick) and 3rd and 5 slant passes to Paul to really get creative. When those fail, we'll continue to run them all game, waste good field position, and maybe if we're lucky eek out a 3 point win. I can't wait.

agree, Watson coaches and play calls like he is afraid to win....i really don't want to see his lame azz here next season, no way.

I guarantee that if Bo improves his attitude with the refs a little (whether they deserve it or not) we're not going to have a game that's officiated at poorly as the A&M game.

The conspiracy crap needs to stop. By definition a conspiracy is a premeditated plot by two or more people, i.e. not likely here. What is more likely is that there may be some bias by individual referees because they are tired of being berated throughout the entire game.