Still no video of Eric Martin fouls?

i thought for sure the announcers would dig a little deeper on these with the recent history around martin...but nothing. i watched the second one over and over - he goes out of the screen but he was way away from the play and it ended shortly after. Not sure what could have happened in that amount of time. my only "guess" is that he was hanging his signature Martin "block" on someone so far away from the play that they called it. Since he wasn't even in the screen - if he layed someone out like normal then the call was probably justified. he was definately behind the play the second time, or at least at a point where there was no way he could have impacted the outcome.

I am almost wondering if there wasn't some jawing going on after either of the plays in question and a shove might have been involved. This happens every game and Eric has a tendency to where his heart on his sleeve and let those around him know it. I honestly could see this being the case on one if not both of the calls. Hell the second one was probably the same guy getting punked on the first instance and goadded EMart to do something stupid. This is a scenario that could've possibly occurred and honestly it wouldn't suprise me at all if it did.

Talking excessive crap will get ya 15 but normally Unsportsmanlike, however if it did go to shoves a personal foul would be the call.

One thing is for certain, the official did a pisspoor(suprise, suprise) of declaring the call. Big Shock

Alright one of our HuskerBoard facebook "stalkers" should ask him on his wall what he was flagged for. I know someone out there is a "friend" of his and I know the wall exist as it was a piece of evidence in the Taylor Gate Meltdown. Come on I know you're out there do us all a favor and ask. Just remember in wording the question to ask if the official told him what he did supposedly.

I'm obsessing over what he did. I can not believe no one has the answer yet. Each year i watch one or two guys on the kick off team. When i am attending- he is the GUY to watch. he runs hard, and hits like a mule. I am shocked my buddies who attended didn't see anything! They had no clue. I agree he will go helmet to helmet with a guy each time as well, but you would think after the first flag, he might simmer down on the next kickoff but we are talking about Martin and not Einstein.

Alright one of our HuskerBoard facebook "stalkers" should ask him on his wall what he was flagged for. I know someone out there is a "friend" of his and I know the wall exist as it was a piece of evidence in the Taylor Gate Meltdown. Come on I know you're out there do us all a favor and ask. Just remember in wording the question to ask if the official told him what he did supposedly.

he doesnt have an account

Then why was it so reported stuff that he wrote on it. Like telling the refs from Saturday that they suck, and the reported TMart is all good and what not post on Sunday. All of this was from this board and other boards so I think it is out there.

Someone step up to the plate.

Then why was it so reported stuff that he wrote on it. Like telling the refs from Saturday that they suck, and the reported TMart is all good and what not post on Sunday. All of this was from this board and other boards so I think it is out there.

Someone step up to the plate.

i just searched for eric martin on facebook and nothing came up for him. so maybe it has been deleted or maybe it was twitter? i dont know?