Still no video of Eric Martin fouls?

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure it was his second PF that I caught. I just happened to glance that way and saw him absolutely pancake a kid. I only caught it a split second before he threw the block but it was nowhere near as violent or high as his OSU hit and the kid landed flat on his back so it wasn't a block in the back called wrong. The flag got thrown almost immediately after the hit and I went nuts over it because it was perfectly clean. Only thing that came to mind was maybe they felt it was too far away from the action to be warranted. :dunno

Re-watching the game today I don't know where the first one came from, maybe they mixed him and Ebke #32 up, because he had a pretty solid hit. (Not because he was my high school quarterback or anything, but) That guy has been pretty tough on special teams this year and always gets after it he and Eric are the two guys I try to focus on during special teams.

Alright one of our HuskerBoard facebook "stalkers" should ask him on his wall what he was flagged for. I know someone out there is a "friend" of his and I know the wall exist as it was a piece of evidence in the Taylor Gate Meltdown. Come on I know you're out there do us all a favor and ask. Just remember in wording the question to ask if the official told him what he did supposedly.

he doesnt have an account

Then why was it so reported stuff that he wrote on it. Like telling the refs from Saturday that they suck, and the reported TMart is all good and what not post on Sunday. All of this was from this board and other boards so I think it is out there.

Someone step up to the plate.

That would be his twitter account.

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure it was his second PF that I caught. I just happened to glance that way and saw him absolutely pancake a kid. I only caught it a split second before he threw the block but it was nowhere near as violent or high as his OSU hit and the kid landed flat on his back so it wasn't a block in the back called wrong. The flag got thrown almost immediately after the hit and I went nuts over it because it was perfectly clean. Only thing that came to mind was maybe they felt it was too far away from the action to be warranted. :dunno

Re-watching the game today I don't know where the first one came from, maybe they mixed him and Ebke #32 up, because he had a pretty solid hit. (Not because he was my high school quarterback or anything, but) That guy has been pretty tough on special teams this year and always gets after it he and Eric are the two guys I try to focus on during special teams.

Not that it matters much, but the actual call was not personal foul. It was dead ball foul. And I think the ref gave the wrong number because EMart did nothing on that first one. He partially blocked a guy, then realized the return man was going to the far sideline, so he headed in that direction making no contact with anyone. Our return man ran OOB, the whistle blew and EMart headed straight back to the Husker sideline, again not touching anyone. That's when the announcers noticed a flag had been thrown around midfield (20-30 yards away from where the ball was spotted). All in all a very hokie call with absolutely no evidence against Martin. Maybe someone else, but definitely not Martin.

Alright one of our HuskerBoard facebook "stalkers" should ask him on his wall what he was flagged for. I know someone out there is a "friend" of his and I know the wall exist as it was a piece of evidence in the Taylor Gate Meltdown. Come on I know you're out there do us all a favor and ask. Just remember in wording the question to ask if the official told him what he did supposedly.

Then why was it so reported stuff that he wrote on it. Like telling the refs from Saturday that they suck, and the reported TMart is all good and what not post on Sunday. All of this was from this board and other boards so I think it is out there.

He has a facebook, throughout this season mostly after the texas game and now this one the players are making their profiles not able to be viewed when you type in their name, (aka nothing will show up) you will have to find a player who does not have this block, then click on their friends and search the player you want to find, and then click and they will show up, Aaron green's profile is like this so i go onto lazarri middleton's click see all friends, type in aaron green, and he comes right up!

i just searched for eric martin on facebook and nothing came up for him. so maybe it has been deleted or maybe it was twitter? i dont know?

Martin is my "friend" on Facebook, I can ask and see if I get a response.

Martin is my "friend" on Facebook, I can ask and see if I get a response.

You better hurry up with that. I got a feeling Martin's facebook account won't be around much longer. LINK