A Wish for Senior Day

PaulCrewe

My wish is we use another offense.

1. Cody green is not a zone read QB. Please run our O to his strengths. I, pistol, one back, split backs, n most important play action.

2. I wish we will change our whole O frm here on out. We can run some zone read but plz don't make it our base. We need to be multiple.

3. FYI, all SUCCESSFUL zone read spread teams run an uptempo O. If we have to huddle we will never run it consistently. You have to be uptempo to tire n slow the D to take advantage of your speed.

If we need to get another OC to do it then so be it, but if the current one is smart he'll actually do this and become a Nebraska legend.

1. Cody green is not a zone read QB. Please run our O to his strengths. I, pistol, one back, split backs, n most important play action.

2. I wish we will change our whole O frm here on out. We can run some zone read but plz don't make it our base. We need to be multiple.

3. FYI, all SUCCESSFUL zone read spread teams run an uptempo O. If we have to huddle we will never run it consistently. You have to be uptempo to tire n slow the D to take advantage of your speed.

If we need to get another OC to do it then so be it, but if the current one is smart he'll actually do this and become a Nebraska legend.

You assume Watson has a say in how we're going to run our offense on Friday, that's a pretty big assumption.

You assume Watson has a say in how we're going to run our offense on Friday, that's a pretty big assumption.

Watson needs to come up with some Holiday Bowl type play calls....

Remember according to Wats the offense IS multiple. It can suck in multiple ways against a superior defense.

But back to the topic. And that is getting Will Henry the DAMN BALL on senior day!!!!!!!!