A&M 8 penalties vs Texas

unl123

on a less important note, Nebraska plays Colorado in a must win to clinch the B12 north (and send Colorado home bowl ineligible) without their starting QB and Blocking WR - and the Colorado team has a new life thanks to the firing of their coach... Unbelievable how many storylines exist on this Friday after thanksgiving game and people are still dwelling on aTm. Not intending to unload on you for starting this thread, rather find it kind of strange how quiet this week has been around here.

(and I fricking hate Texas!)

on a less important note, Nebraska plays Colorado in a must win to clinch the B12 north (and send Colorado home bowl ineligible) without their starting QB and Blocking WR - and the Colorado team has a new life thanks to the firing of their coach... Unbelievable how many storylines exist on this Friday after thanksgiving game and people are still dwelling on aTm. Not intending to unload on you for starting this thread, rather find it kind of strange how quiet this week has been around here.

Its not a must win. We could lose and still go to the championship game, granted Missouri gets beat by Kansas. Thats not impossible.

Its not a must win. We could lose and still go to the championship game, granted Missouri gets beat by Kansas. Thats not impossible.

hence the phrase "clinch the b12 north" - I am rooting for Turner Gill either way, but I don't have a ton of faith that they will win that game.

A&M ranks lower in the Big XII officiating scheme. Refs do what ever they can to help the Longhorns is the number one priority, then it goes down from there. Unfortunately for us, we are dead last when it comes to getting a fair shake from the refs. :sarcasm

Why the sarcasm? There is absolutely a hierarchy in the Conference's mind and Texas is regarded as the ace of spades in that deck. The officials have been trying to bail Texas out with calls all season. Just watch the end of their game with Baylor and you'll see. How about this: Think back to a time when you saw a BS call go against Texas. Yeah, I can't either.