Who would you rather play in the CCG?

cHUSKERis

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to go with OSU. I just think that their Defense gives our Offense the best opportunity to score points between them and OU. I think that OU's defensive unit is far more athletic than OSU's and would pose a huge challenge for NU's Offense to put points on the board. I know OSU's Offense is scary, but I don't think they will be quite as productive the second time around against NU's D. w/ Bo and Carl getting a second chance to scheme against that offense.

- I pick OSU purely b/c I think that gives NU the best chance to win the Big 12 Championship and that's what I want more than anything this season.

- OU would be nice for sentimental reasons. But I think that is a much tougher match up.

- aTm seems to be out of the picture but that is the game that I would like to see the most if it were possible for obvious reasons.

I'm still torn over this. A few weeks ago it was OSU without a doubt. Now I'll just say I'll be happy to play whomever happens to win tonight. It's obviously a huge, huge game for both teams so someone is really going to have to step up and show that they can win a game like this. Oklahoma of course has been here before so I'm interested to see, as good as OSU is, how they perform tonight.