Win = Fiesta....Loss = ?

HANC

Let me repeat myself... Missouri has ZERO chance of going to the Orange Bowl. If they do, I will get my Nebraska tattoo scrubbed off with a wire brush. The only reason VT is being penciled in is because they are expected to win the ACC.

You can repeat yourself all you want, but that's not a fact. Don't represent it like it is. I doubt it will happen but it could.

Man, get real. Mizzou will go to the Holiday or Insight.

Whatever. I used to get annoyed at people taking guesses at bowl matchups without having any real clue as to how they worked. Now I see how they get confused with others throwing around FACT and ZERO chance for things that could happen, at least before the LSU loss.

Haha... man, if you've followed my posts over the past few weeks, you've known that I've been saying that LSU would lose to Arkansas. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. That being said, I'll say it again... there is ZERO chance of Mizzou going to Miami. I'm sorry if you don't understand it; it's just the way it is. Yes, that is a fact. Accept it or not, they're not going to the Orange Bowl, end of discussion.

Let me repeat myself... Missouri has ZERO chance of going to the Orange Bowl. If they do, I will get my Nebraska tattoo scrubbed off with a wire brush. The only reason VT is being penciled in is because they are expected to win the ACC.

You can repeat yourself all you want, but that's not a fact. Don't represent it like it is. I doubt it will happen but it could.

Man, get real. Mizzou will go to the Holiday or Insight.

Whatever. I used to get annoyed at people taking guesses at bowl matchups without having any real clue as to how they worked. Now I see how they get confused with others throwing around FACT and ZERO chance for things that could happen, at least before the LSU loss.

Haha... man, if you've followed my posts over the past few weeks, you've known that I've been saying that LSU would lose to Arkansas. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. That being said, I'll say it again... there is ZERO chance of Mizzou going to Miami. I'm sorry if you don't understand it; it's just the way it is. Yes, that is a fact. Accept it or not, they're not going to the Orange Bowl, end of discussion.

Yeah, and you also said that we were going to lose to CU with Green, so your awesome knowledge of future events fails.