2010 coaching carousel begins

Nexus

I honestly didnt see Randy Shanon getting fired, thought he had at least one more season to continue his progression. Doesnt seem like a fair chance IMO. Guess thats whats become sports today, win or go home.

4 years. Same amount of time that Callahan had here at Nebraska.

Shannon finished 28-22 @ Miami.

Callahan finished 27-22 @ Nebraska.

I honestly didnt see Randy Shanon getting fired, thought he had at least one more season to continue his progression. Doesnt seem like a fair chance IMO. Guess thats whats become sports today, win or go home.

Well now that you put it that way Nexus, i dont have a problem with it. lol

Yeah, it's a case-by-case thing. I'm curious how long Kansas will give Turner Gill to turn it around?

Yeah, it's a case-by-case thing. I'm curious how long Kansas will give Turner Gill to turn it around?

At least four years. Who else could KU get that is better than Turner Gill?

At least four years. Who else could KU get that is better than Turner Gill?

It's a tricky situation at the moment though since KU is currently in the process of looking for an A.D. Depending on management style, personality, etc. he/she could make or break Gill's career however he/she sees fit.

Not disagreeing with your assumption though.

Yeah, but think about if Bo had Miami's speed, talent, and recruiting prowess in his backyard like Miami does. He should have ripped through the ACC like wet paper.