College-Aged board members

I just thought of another gift...they make mini crcokpots...when she is going to be in her room..she could use the mini crockpot to heat up alot of stuff...dips, etc.

Gotta watch out for kitchen stuff with heating elements (like coffee pots and crock pots), a lot of dorms don't allow them, being a fire hazard. Unless she lives in the apartment style dorms, then anything is allowed since they have full.

My phone number........

:LOLtartar

I would say gift cards to wal mart or even chipotle is she likes that.

I also think if she doesnt have a nice TV maybe a nicer Tv so her room becomes the center of the social scene and more friends spend time in there.

From my perspective, when i was in the dorms 3 years ago i always liked things that could take me away from the grind of studying.. maybe a board game.. or even decoration stuff for the walls.

Maybe a Wii, those can be fun..

As a girl college student who lived in the dorms and had trouble adjusting to being away from home, I can say that these are all great ideas (well, minus the lokos!) Also, decorations is spot on. It may not be a main Christmas present as far as price, but picture frames with family pictures, or other ways to display photographs would be a good one. I know when I graduated high school my aunt made me these picture boards, made of foamboard covered with fabric and ribbons stretched across that you can put snapshots on..very stylish in the dorm and a great way to keep pictures from home around :) Maybe take her shopping and let her get some stuff for her room, a new bedspread or rug perhaps.

Another one I just thought of, if she loves her coffee (I know I basically always had coffee brewing in my dorm) and you are willing to spend the cash, they make these great coffee makers now that come with individualized packets that make a cup of coffee at a time. And it's really tasty too. They run at about $140 though.

Hope this helps! Just trying to add some ideas to the idea pile :)