You know that football saying...

Husker24Fan

that players and coaches have said that goes, "we're the best 1-2 football team in the country!"? Well, it pains me to say it, but I think we're the worst 3-0 team in the country. Undefeated and not ONE single vote tells you something.

I'm a Husker grad and fan thru and thru...but if we're supposed to get better as the season goes on, we're not getting it done. Like Danielson said yesterday, "a high school team would be embarrassed by this". :(

God, I hope so. But, I'm not sure what we're going to improve. I think that BC will grill them about the penalties.. and I don't think we'll have many against Iowa St. That being said, hopefully then we can get some good drives together and not kill ourselves with penalties.

I really wish that we'd get some improvement from the OL. But, I'm not sure that's possible. This team has suprised me in a few instances, lets hope the OL makes it their life's mission to be a good OL these next two weeks and comes out amazin' against Iowa St.

Worst 3-0 team in the country? As long as the Blackshirts continue to play like the glory days, we are probably not the worst. The defense is the only thing consistant on this team. COSGROVE FOR GOVERNOR!

Offense is ssooooooo frustrating.

Against Maine the excuse was first game jitters. all the new players and Cory Ross had the worst game of his career. Turnover were a problem, but at least no penalties and Franz Hardy looked promising.

Against WF the excuse was the OL and collapse of the running game. Passing disappointed and punt / KO returns disappeared.

Against Pitt, Cory Ross returned to old form and punt / KO returns looked great. Now the excuse is 11 penalties, at least 3 stalled drives that started to look promising. Passing totals got worse, Franz H has almost vanished and 2 missed FGs!

If we cut out the drive killing penalties on the offense, I think we can get in the endzone a couple more times on Saturday.

After watching some of the plays over again, I was really impressed with Cody's run's. He is defintely a weapon that'd I'd like to count on :thumbs: