Big XII Ticket Graphics

Suhness

The funny thing here is that we are acting like it is us that need to let it go. Why can't the Big12 office let it go? These shots are being fired by them. Not us! They didn't have to print tickets that will slight Husker fans. But this is exactly what they did. They are giving the middle finger to YOU. The players could care less. This latest attack on our institution was directed toward you as a fan base. Think about it. It is the fans that care to have tickets as memorabilia for the LAST Big 12 CCG that features an opponent we as fans have deep respect for. It is you as fans that would use these tickets to stick in your hat with your ticket collection. Fans frame tickets. Fans will want to set these tickets in their little personal Husker museum in the corner of their basement. This was a very calculated bush league gesture by the Big 12. Now you have tickets as memorabilia that has no past representation that Nebraska even attended this game or was even a part of the Big 12. Yep. Frame that one.

If Nebraska fans wouldn't even comment on these things, it'd make the Big XII look petty, and if they really are doing it on purpose, not getting a response from us would piss them off even more. We aren't going to stick it to them by b*tching about it, the best bet is to ignore it. We all know we're off to a better conference next year. I'd prefer to just leave it at that. If they want to stoop to acting like a 12 year old, fine, whatever, I'm going to sit back and watch Bo walk off with Beebe's trophy and not worry about saying anything about a ticket.

If Nebraska fans wouldn't even comment on these things, it'd make the Big XII look petty, and if they really are doing it on purpose, not getting a response from us would piss them off even more. We aren't going to stick it to them by b*tching about it, the best bet is to ignore it. We all know we're off to a better conference next year. I'd prefer to just leave it at that. If they want to stoop to acting like a 12 year old, fine, whatever, I'm going to sit back and watch Bo walk off with Beebe's trophy and not worry about saying anything about a ticket.

If I'm reading this correctly, you are saying the big 12 is doing this soley to get a response out of Nebraska fans. This would make the big 12 a real life troll (that is the worst kind of troll)