Who are the Big XII writers and fans going to hate next year?

@Fro Daddy, Come on Man, Mizzou is and has been irrelevant (except '07). Nobody has ever written a story like this about MU, unless of course it is detailing a particularly bad run in with a fan in Columbia, like I don't know having beer thrown on you or egg thrown at you (is my bias showing? Maybe it is because I had this happen to me in '07, I would have rather been in Baghdad).

yeah your bias is clearly showing, something tells me your not completely innocent in your encounters either.....

as for the stories, they actually happen often enough. trammel is good for 4 or 5 a year, durring the summer he was good for that many a week. but then again....you are biased so i doubt you know much about what happens outside of your little scarlet and cream world....

@Fro Daddy, I actually was innocent in my encounters with Mizzou fans, just went to watch a game wearing red of course and was treated to Missouri's brand of "hospitality/sportsmanship". In all honesty Fro Daddy, nobody pays attention to Missouri except Missouri. Remember when you guys were pissed at Texas and wanted to leave the Big XII for the Big 10? And the Big 10 kind of laughed and asked Nebraska to join? Yeah, nobody pays attention to Mizzou except Mizzou. But what would I know I just live in this Scarlet and Cream world called Boston.

What I love is when someone complains about whinning in a article then goes ahead and whines about how Missou was screwed because of the flea kicker and Cotton bowl selection of Texas A & M.

Of course, I would never say any of this to Bo Pelini's face. Both he and his brother scare me. I prefer to watch Bo's crazy rantings on YouTube with the safety of distance that provides. And I like you, Bob, so be careful when gigging him.

He unleashes expletives like an episode of The Wire.

Just keep Sooner types away from his brother and defensive coordinator Carl Pelini afterward, if y'all win. We do not want to see any Sooners hurt.

Wonder what Stoops would say to this Hack if she came up and said this to him since Stoops and the Pelini's grewup together?