Husker-ISU to be Televised Regionally on ABC

dbetz23

Nessler and Greise (sp?) are the announcers designated for Big12 matchups (unless a bigger Big12 matchup is going on that day). Mushberger is designated as the BIG10 ABC announcer. Link

College and pro-football Hall of Fame quarterback Bob Griese will enter his 20th season as an analyst, working with commentator Brad Nessler (eighth season) and reporter Lynn Swann, a college and pro-football Hall of Fame wide receiver who has called events on ABC Sports since 1976. They will primarily call Big 12 matchups

I just read on <edit> Huskers.com <edit> that Dr. Jerry Punch is doing the play by play and Terry Bowden is doing the color.

Did I read this wrong? I've never seen either of these guys in this capacity. :blink:

I read the same thing as well. I have seen the Dr. doing sideline reporting, but never play by play and Terry Bowden gets real excited. I think ABC skipped the 'A' and 'B' class for commentating teams.

I wish the Big 12's tv contract was with CBS, their coverage in HD is awesome.

Yeah, wouldn't know KMTV Channel 3 here sucks, they think everyone should have to pay them to upgrade to HD instead of just doing it like the rest of the stations. A-HOLES!

Yea, they are just pissed that Cox can make more money than they can. Funny how none of the other local channels have a problem. It must be Travis Justice.