Anyine else see Broyles' extra curriculars?

The Ben Cotton ordeal has got everyone in a twist. This kind of stuff happens all the time after plays and in piles. Does that make it okay? Absolutely not. But if anyone thinks it only happens to us or everyone is getting away against us is naive.

Im not naive enough to think that this never happens, or only happens to us. My point is this has happened before to other teams (I am pretty sure there was a Florida player a year or two ago) and something comes of it. I know it happens...it happens to every team, but when you get caught something should come of it. Im surprised nothing was said on the telecast about it.

The Ben Cotton ordeal has got everyone in a twist. This kind of stuff happens all the time after plays and in piles. Does that make it okay? Absolutely not. But if anyone thinks it only happens to us or everyone is getting away against us is naive.

Im not naive enough to think that this never happens, or only happens to us. My point is this has happened before to other teams (I am pretty sure there was a Florida player a year or two ago) and something comes of it. I know it happens...it happens to every team, but when you get caught something should come of it. Im surprised nothing was said on the telecast about it.

How do you know that he was trying to gouge the guy's eye and not that his fingers got caught in the facemask? It's hard to tell from that picture. If that's the play I think it is where Broyles muffed his second punt, both him and the Nebraska guy dove for the ball, so too me it just looks like he got his finger caught in the facemask. If he really was trying to gouge the guy's eye out, you would have gotten a reaction out of the Nebraska player, but I didn't see any.

I have it on DVR and we rewound it and Broyles hand goes in and out of the facemask at least two times (could be more but the refs leg was in the way). There is no way you could say that his hand got stuck.

Brandon Spikes...THANK YOU I remembered the media making a big deal about it, but couldn't remember the guys name.

Brandon Spikes actually suspended himself for what it's worth...

But there was pressure put on him from the media when it was caught. Im wondering why there's nothing here...and no its not "They hate us" or "its Bebe's fault"

Very, very true. But it may have had something to do with them being #1? or top 5 at the time?

Brandon Spikes actually suspended himself for what it's worth...

But there was pressure put on him from the media when it was caught. Im wondering why there's nothing here...and no its not "They hate us" or "its Bebe's fault"

Very, very true. But it may have had something to do with them being #1? or top 5 at the time?

Good point...