press confrence

ctaylor

Anybody see where they asked Burkhead how Martinez played? He did some Bospeak to get through it.

What lousy question to ask a kid.

Yeah, that's pretty shitbird on the reporter's part IMO. I mean what did they expect him to say? Something like "Yeah, Crap-magic played like sh#t, but thankfully I stepped up in my usual bad-assery to bring us within a fleeting moment of victory. Next question."

Anybody see where they asked Burkhead how Martinez played? He did some Bospeak to get through it.

What lousy question to ask a kid.

Yeah, that's pretty shitbird on the reporter's part IMO. I mean what did they expect him to say? Something like "Yeah, Crap-magic played like sh#t, but thankfully I stepped up in my usual bad-assery to bring us within a fleeting moment of victory. Next question."

LOL... Good Stuff.

Possible Thread: How should Rex have answered the question: How did Martinez play today?

Possible Thread: How should Rex have answered the question: How did Martinez play today?

Answer: "Why don't you go out to the equipment trailer. Grab the #3 jersey. Load it up with 200 lbs. Drag it up and down the field for 60 minutes and let me know how you feel."

probably would have gotten a "I would have tapped the b-button faster" in response.