[VB] GL @ Washington

The girls did not play up to standard tonight. UW played sloppy but seemed to hit everything, everytime. Hard to bet luck sometimes.

Sorry but I totally disagree with this. UW played VERY well. They got kills on great swings when they were out of system. That Carlson owned NU tonight. They are a very good team, as are all of the top four Pac 10 teams. They took advantage of pretty much every NU miscue.

A lot had to do with NU playing poorly at times in the match and completely not showing up in the first set, but UW played nearly flawless tonight.

Unfortunately for them we will remind them who daddy is in a couple of weeks.

The girls did not play up to standard tonight. UW played sloppy but seemed to hit everything, everytime. Hard to bet luck sometimes.

Sorry but I totally disagree with this. UW played VERY well. They got kills on great swings when they were out of system. That Carlson owned NU tonight. They are a very good team, as are all of the top four Pac 10 teams. They took advantage of pretty much every NU miscue.

A lot had to do with NU playing poorly at times in the match and completely not showing up in the first set, but UW played nearly flawless tonight.

Unfortunately for them we will remind them who daddy is in a couple of weeks.

I guess we watched we didn't watch the same game tonight. I am betting Cal will take UW in 3 tomorrow.