My take on the team

I really dont see a need to panic , fire coaches, or anything drastic like that.Im disapointed in 3 close losses that i thought would could have easily won.The good news is we are very close to a championship quality team. Defense has been solid for the last couple of years, and i think as players mature, and some very good young players get more playing time, it will be as good or better in the future. The offense right now is lacking leadership, and solid playmakers to go to in clutch situations. Right now i dont see one, but Martinez has the talent and could mature into one, and Burkhead is close too. Or maybe one of our talented redshirts, or a member of that VERY good recruiting class will step up and be that guy next year.Osborne didnt win the big one til Tommie Frazier showed up, same will Texas and Vince Young,Tebow at Florida Etc. None of those guys were at their best as a freshman either.

I really dont see a need to panic , fire coaches, or anything drastic like that.Im disapointed in 3 close losses that i thought would could have easily won.The good news is we are very close to a championship quality team. Defense has been solid for the last couple of years, and i think as players mature, and some very good young players get more playing time, it will be as good or better in the future. The offense right now is lacking leadership, and solid playmakers to go to in clutch situations. Right now i dont see one, but Martinez has the talent and could mature into one, and Burkhead is close too. Or maybe one of our talented redshirts, or a member of that VERY good recruiting class will step up and be that guy next year.Osborne didnt win the big one til Tommie Frazier showed up, same will Texas and Vince Young,Tebow at Florida Etc. None of those guys were at their best as a freshman either.

All you've said sounds reasonable to me. As for panicking and firing coaches, well, I wouldn't put too much stock in message board talk. Nobody's getting fired this year. Might have someone hired away by another team though.