Urban Meyer for OC

:) You could go with Mike Leach

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Leach will be a HC or nothing - plus his style would clash with Bo. Urban on the other hand - spread guru, recruiting genius in Florida. We could get him 3 naked blonds to help him relieve stress daily - whatever it would take. Bo/Urban on the same team..?..look out dynasty.

Leach will be a HC or nothing - plus his style would clash with Bo. Urban on the other hand - spread guru, recruiting genius in Florida. We could get him 3 naked blonds to help him relieve stress daily - whatever it would take. Bo/Urban on the same team..?..look out dynasty.

That would definatly be a killer team, but me thinks Urban will be the Bronco's HC next season.

I'll learn how to recruit and run an offense if you can get me three naked blonds daily.

I'll learn how to recruit and run an offense if you can get me three naked blonds daily.

Well, the 3 naked blonds would certainly help you deliver your recruiting pitch to prospects. Invite them in, excuse yourself for coffee...90 seconds later (these are young kids obviously) you could return to a new commit. Now you just need to learn how to run an offense. Of course Watson doesn't know and he still has a job. The blonds might be all your need to be honest w/ ya.

I'd be happy with one girl: the one in Chris's avatar. :corndance