request for the MODs

corncraze

Can we please bring back the rumor mill???? The Husker football fan page is now running rampant with ridiculous rumors from all ranges. I would for the Husker football page to just be about Husker football, rather than my cousin's aunt's secretary's forwarded emails that confirm that Bob Devaney is coming back as Nebraska's HC.

• Fire 5

Only bad part is it may be true! And if it is, its more important than anything else that is talked about on this board. If pellini, leaves this program will take a big step backwards and all the talk about whos the 3rd string qb , or whatever will be replaced by, "Why are we losing all these damn games." People are right to be worried!

Only bad part is it may be true! And if it is, its more important than anything else that is talked about on this board. If pellini, leaves this program will take a big step backwards and all the talk about whos the 3rd string qb , or whatever will be replaced by, "Why are we losing all these damn games." People are right to be worried!

To the bolded part: which is exactly why we need the Rumor Mill--we don't know if it's true, or not. The amount of rumors on the board is getting ridiculous to the point where it's looking like people are just starting rumors to stir sh!t and get attention by posting on the main board of the page.

It would be scary if things got to a point where it's legitimate enough to re-open Rumorville. Remember, the last time it was open we actually were going through a coaching change..................

Gulp, don't want to think about that. That's not a decision by the way, we will see what the other mods and admins think. I am fine with a temporary re-opening of that forum if need be, but I'm more hoping that all this can blow over in a few days and we can continue on as normal...