HUSKERS TURNING INTO CRY BABIES?

There was some questionable calls-at best! When that line judge called the deep ball in, the whole bench ran onto the court, and Tara Mueller had to be within and arm-length of the line judge as she looked like she wanted to swing.

I tried several times to use my DVR with no luck-as the picture quality was terrible. UW bragged about their broadcast, but it isn't even close to NET (in HD of course)

Yes. I can honestly say I was turned off a bit by my own kind this year. I know why some fan bases trash on us and this year I even had to agree with an Iowa fan about our fanbase. When we lose it's "big 12 made us lose", "coach X lost us the game", "refs this, refs that". It's extremely annoying. We aren't going to win every game from now until the end of time. Get over it and enjoy the ride. The advent of social media, electronic media, message boards, etc. has caused rumor mills to churn out of control and essentially cast a negative light on our fan base. It hurts the image of our fanbase, recruiting, and the university has a whole.

Unfortunately the trend is still moving in the wrong direction so it may get worse. One of the things that has made Nebraska so special is the fan support, but quite honestly the way we are behaving isn't much of a positive any more. A sellout crowd doesn't mean a damn thing if only 20,000 people are there to make noise. Might as well only sell 20,000 tickets for the fans that are willing to support the team and coaches through the thick of things.