L. David

walksalone

I hope Lavonte can get up to around 220-230 over the offseason, without losing a step in his quickness. He is so damn fun to watch, sad to see him leave after next season.

I couldn't care less how much he weighs. He covers more field than anyone I have ever seen. He also is able to blanket cover TE's and hangs with the slots. Urlacher played strong safety in college. There were a ton of questions about his size and ability to play LB when he came out. He's now a beast. David is going to be playing football for a while.

I hope Lavonte can get up to around 220-230 over the offseason, without losing a step in his quickness. He is so damn fun to watch, sad to see him leave after next season.

I couldn't care less how much he weighs. He covers more field than anyone I have ever seen. He also is able to blanket cover TE's and hangs with the slots. Urlacher played strong safety in college. There were a ton of questions about his size and ability to play LB when he came out. He's now a beast. David is going to be playing football for a while.

Actually Urlacher played kind of like a hybrid linebacker in college, and adding weight to Lavonte's frame wouldnt hurt him, but I can see where you are coming from.

Actually Urlacher played kind of like a hybrid linebacker in college, and adding weight to Lavonte's frame wouldnt hurt him, but I can see where you are coming from.

If we will be facing more downhill running teams next year and use a standard 4-3, I too, would like to see Lavonte add 20 or so lbs if he can retain his speed, and make him a Will. If he does not add weight, will he be moved to a hybrid position like Hagg or Gomes plays?