what bowls are you watching?

bigg10

I haven't watched a single bowl game all season. May watch the Mizzou game tonight but we'll see

I don't even know who to pull for in this game. I love beating both of them.

You gotta go with the Tigers!! ;) i mean come on....you know that your hatred for Iowa will soon reach levels that Colorado could only dream about. I mean Iowa has hardly done more than Missouri in thier history and they talk like they have the history and program of NE. I can live with you guys giving me hell about my program, but not from someone like Iowa. Difference betweeen MU and IA fans to you husker fans is like this. MU sucked for so many years that Mu's current senior have a 40 wins in 4 years (hopefully 41 ;) ). Heck thats only THREE (possibly 2) FEWER THAN WE WON IN THE ENTIRE 1990's!!! And only 5 (possibly 4) less than the 1980's! We sucked, we know it. We are happy to be highly competitive. We know we are not you, we hope to be like you were one day. We want to beat you and be better than you in order to win, not because you are Nebraksa, but instead because we have to beat you to win. However Iowa fans think they are better than you. They want to beat you to show you they are better, because they believe they are. They make fun of your title teams, they make fun of your Heisman winners. There has been more fires lit and pokes made at you this year from Iowa than from MU by 10x. If you thought our drive to beat you and Colorados desire to make you hate them were bad....that ball is rolled into one with Iowa. All I have to say is have fun with that.....

So in other words, your cheer tonight should be...Go tigers!! Here, let me lead you....M...I...Z

:lol::thumbs

All Time Wins

MU - 623-516-53

IA - 587-517-39

Bowl Games/Wins

Mu - 27/12

IA - 24/13

Seasons finished in the Top 10

MU - 7 (possibly 8 this year)

IA - 12

Winning Seasons

MU - 68

IA - 48

Record the last 2 years

MU - 18-7

IA - 18-7

Record the last 5 years

MU - 48-18

IA - 39-24

Record the last 8 years

MU - 68-34

IA - 66-34

I was leaning toward Missery, but now I might be teetering the other way.

j/k

With all the football downers I'm starting to think there is a bunch of Creighton basketball fans on here. I have watched every bowl so far and I don't plan on missing any. Thursday I'm gonna have to use the DVR for the early ones.

As for tonight, no flip'n way Iowa wins this game tonight!!! They don't even want to be there, they are missing half the team and it's the first game this year they will have to play drug free!!! Missouri rolls in this one.

With all the football downers I'm starting to think there is a bunch of Creighton basketball fans on here. I have watched every bowl so far and I don't plan on missing any. Thursday I'm gonna have to use the DVR for the early ones.

As for tonight, no flip'n way Iowa wins this game tonight!!! They don't even want to be there, they are missing half the team and it's the first game this year they will have to play drug free!!! Missouri rolls in this one.

:yeah

Man..

I don't think I've been this uninspired for a Bowl season since..CALLAHAN!!! was coaching us to below mediocrity and missing the post season.

It's so bad I'm even considering joining the "dark side" of the "Force" and wish we had (shudder) playoffs.

But I'll watch Mizzery play Iowa tonight just to maybe see my 9-yr old and his older brother in the stands wearing RED...Otherwise WAY too much Yeller and Black for my tastes.

Go tiggers!

(I'll wait until next season to start rooting for any B-11 er...12 er 10? teams.)

Auburn vs. Oregon - gonna be the best game with the best teams

Arkansas vs. Ohio State - rd. 1 B10 OSU 0-9 vs. SEC and watch Mallet

Virginia Tech vs. Stanford - watch Luck

Wisconsin vs. TCU - see if TCU is legit

Michigan State vs. Alabama - rd. 2 B10/SEC wanna see Bama lose

Penn State vs. Florida - rd. 3 wanna see JoPa beat Meyer

Michigan vs. Mississippi State - rd. 4 B10 vs. SEC again

Florida State vs. South Carolina - classic ACC vs. SEC ol' ball coach is pure comedy

Washington vs. Nebraska - we dominate GO BIG RED

Kansas State vs. Syracuse - Yankee Stadium LOVE IT

Oklahoma State vs. Arizona - offense vs. defense and watch Blackmon