Holiday Bowl Tailgate!!

skersfan

It appears there is very little interest in the Tailgate. I have less than 20 confirmed so far. If that continues I will only buy for 50. Drinks, Beer, chips and salsa, hotdogs, burgers and chicken.

If you are coming let me know and I will PM you phone information.

All are welcome.

It appears there is very little interest in the Tailgate. I have less than 20 confirmed so far. If that continues I will only buy for 50. Drinks, Beer, chips and salsa, hotdogs, burgers and chicken.

If you are coming let me know and I will PM you phone information.

All are welcome.

I'm in for 2.

How do I "PM"?

Gates open at 8am. I plan to be in line when they open.

Pouring down rain currently, but supposed to stop later today, partly sunny tomorrow but windy..

Most likely pulling out this evening and heading down, will drag up at a KOA for the night, and beat the traffic in the morning.

Come on down, no problem. WE bought food for 50 or so, so should be good, plus we have chips and salsa and goodies. Should not have to worry about ice as it is cold here, winter storm tonight, snow down to 3500 feet, and not going to be real warm in San Diego tomorrow.

May hold off and drive down early in the morning. No sure yet.

Loading trailer as we speak, well the wife is and in the rain, maybe I should go help!!!