Bo gotta go?

ricks1113

this thread is a joke right? please tell me this is a joke....

Sorry, not a joke. Legitimate thread.

no.....it is a joke....it really is.

Hey ricks - Hunter is right.

I have never once stated that Bo is going to get fired. If I had stated that than yes, this thread would be a joke. I know thats not going to happen this off-season anyways. What I am saying is that in my opinion he needs to go. Thank you.

I have never once stated that Bo is going to get fired. If I had stated that than yes, this thread would be a joke. I know thats not going to happen this off-season anyways. What I am saying is that in my opinion he needs to go. Thank you.

i respect your opinion, but at the same time i find it impossible to do so....is that even possible?

i respect your opinion, but at the same time i find it impossible to do so....is that even possible?

Anything is possible! Washington spanked us last night!

Then your opinion is wrong. Bo doesn't need to go. What he needs to do is make the necessary coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball. Is geting rid of Watson and replacing him with the best OC in the country. And you're welcome

Then your opinion is wrong. Bo doesn't need to go. What he needs to do is make the necessary coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball. Is geting rid of Watson and replacing him with the best OC in the country. And you're welcome

Same results will appear in the future, just spinning your wheels. Bo has obviously made a great selection with Watson, so the next selection should be even better! Bo's a defensive coordinator and probably the best one there is, but thats where the buck stops. Cheers.

Three years down the road I think we will look back at last night's loss as pivotal in the chain of events that once again made Nebraska a perennial top five program. I understand why Wats was retained by Bo when he was first named HC, but it obviously doesn't work anymore and it needs to be fixed. I think the modge podge of different position might have something to do with so I guess they all have to go on the O-side. When you get skin cancer, you have the patch of skin removed before it spreads, right? Let's see if Bo can do what Solich, and then Callahan, couln't. Actually Solich did, but not either fast enough or something else for greedy Peddy.