Bo gotta go?

ricks1113

It's definitely time to put up or shut up. There is simply no excuse for the penalties and fumble-itis. These are problems that have been going on for far too long and have shown no improvement at all. Watson needs to be shown the door... we need a young, firey, enthusiastic OC who can use a multi-dimensional approach. Otherwise it's gonna be a long year next year.

What coach would dare come to Nebraska if we fired Pelini after a 10 win season? Do you want that reputation? Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Any coach would come to Nebraska, its called dollar bills and a lot of them. Reputation? There is no more class at Nebraska. You can say there is but you know theres not. We've become greedy and are stuck in the mid-90's.

Hard to take a post like this seriously. This is the sort of silly impatience that got NU in trouble under a previous regime who shant be named.

Not hard to take serious at all. For some reason, 95% of the Husker fans think Pelini is God because he is a Defensive mastermind. If everyone closely evaluated all the details that go into a Head coach they just may realign there opinions. Reading 'all' of this thread is a great start.

Same results will appear in the future, just spinning your wheels. Bo has obviously made a great selection with Watson, so the next selection should be even better! Bo's a defensive coordinator and probably the best one there is, but thats where the buck stops. Cheers.

Watson is that you? Actually Osborne advised Bo to retain Watson after the 07' season. Last year and this year the offense has struggled to score points to cost us a lot of games. Bo has done his part to re-amp the defense which he as but the offense needs ton of work in every position. Bo needs to do a lot of work during the off season and it starts with changing the coaching staff.

Our defense has kept us in several games both in 09' and this past season with our offense to lay a big terd and fail to score any points.

Nice playing with ya Rick. Let me guess you're a BC supporter?

Same results will appear in the future, just spinning your wheels. Bo has obviously made a great selection with Watson, so the next selection should be even better! Bo's a defensive coordinator and probably the best one there is, but thats where the buck stops. Cheers.

Watson is that you? Actually Osborne advised Bo to retain Watson after the 07' season. Last year and this year the offense has struggled to score points to cost us a lot of games. Bo has done his part to re-amp the defense which he as but the offense needs ton of work in every position. Bo needs to do a lot of work during the off season and it starts with changing the coaching staff.

Our defense has kept us in several games both in 09' and this past season with our offense to lay a big terd and fail to score any points.

Nice playing with ya Rick. Let me guess you're a BC supporter?

Jockey, I guess your statements are facts so lets go off of that. Like I mentioned previously in this thread regarding TO, maybe it's time to give it up. If he is the one that loves Watson and thinks he is doing a great job then maybe, just maybe TO needs to be evaluated. Maybe he's just too nice to fire someone. If thats the case, get him out of there. TO has done a lot for the program but there comes a time when your doing more harm than good it's time to go.

What coach would dare come to Nebraska if we fired Pelini after a 10 win season? Do you want that reputation? Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Any coach would come to Nebraska, its called dollar bills and a lot of them. Reputation? There is no more class at Nebraska. You can say there is but you know theres not. We've become greedy and are stuck in the mid-90's.

...by reputation I meant the reputation of firing a coach after winning ten games. We fired Solich after winning 9 games. I don't want to start that argument but I'm just saying we want to promote a little more job security than that. Just a thought