Alex Henery

He was an absolute beast and will be sorely missed. I think we often took him for granted. We won't realize how much we miss him until we see some struggles at the position. Watching some teams this season (Michigan comes to mind, Wisconsin's kicker missing a kick that would've won them the Rose Bowl, Boise State Brotzman debacle) makes you realize how vital the kicker is. Best of luck to him. He's going to be making plenty of well-deserved cash at the next level.

Is anyone disappointed that we didn't give him a shot in the CCG to kick a 62 yd fg towards the end of the game after our QB took a sack that knocked us out of fg range? He was booming the ball that game, plus it is indoors and on turf. I just feel he was underutilized a bit this year. A Kicker like him doesn't come around very often.

Is anyone disappointed that we didn't give him a shot in the CCG to kick a 62 yd fg towards the end of the game after our QB took a sack that knocked us out of fg range? He was booming the ball that game, plus it is indoors and on turf. I just feel he was underutilized a bit this year. A Kicker like him doesn't come around very often.

Not a doubt in my mind he would have nailed that dead center that night.

Is it safe to say he's the greatest kicker in college football history? Because that's what I've been saying.

Statistically, in every single category, Henery is the best kicker in college football history. Absolutely invaluable to our team the past few years. We're going to miss him. A lot.

With the way our offense was playing at that point, you have to give him that chance. Really think he would have made it.

Good luck Alex, you'll be making big bucks in the NFL next year.