VIDEO: TAYLOR MARTINEZ HIGHLIGHT VIDEO 2010-2011

Now is not the time for this...

Not the time for "what"....a highlight video....sorry, season is over. I guess it is better to sit around and feel sorry for ourselves about a crappy end. That is a lot more fun and "productive" by the way.

It's a friggin highlight video of a BUNCH OF GREAT PLAYS that had almost ALL of Husker Nation hopping and hoping during the year. What is the harm ?????

Despite what some-few-most???? think, Taylor still has a LOT of support in among Husker Nation. Win or lose, tons and tons of kids have highlight videos that they themselves or others (in this case) put together.

It's not the video, it's that this dude already started a (now deleted) thread under a different username claiming that Adam Schefter was reporting that Shawn Watson had been fired, and linking to that highlight video saying it was a video of the report on ESPN. :madash Not cool, buddy.

so its not actually Taylor Martinez? :blink:

Now is not the time for this...

Not the time for "what"....a highlight video....sorry, season is over. I guess it is better to sit around and feel sorry for ourselves about a crappy end. That is a lot more fun and "productive" by the way.

It's a friggin highlight video of a BUNCH OF GREAT PLAYS that had almost ALL of Husker Nation hopping and hoping during the year. What is the harm ?????

Despite what some-few-most???? think, Taylor still has a LOT of support in among Husker Nation. Win or lose, tons and tons of kids have highlight videos that they themselves or others (in this case) put together.

Sorry for the rant, but that statement made no sense..... Now, for all the guys who say that he can't "shake-bake"... I agree to an extent. If those guys aren't to "proud" to watch that video, you will see that although there are no open field "stop-stutters", many, many times, he sets up his runs by a quick step one direction or the other, and creates his own running lane and then pure speed takes over. Even on some of the straight down the field runs, he stops on a dime at the LOS after fake and cuts upfield.

He also "at-times" stands in the pocket. Right now he HAS A LONG WAY TO GO, but I am willing to bet that MOST of the guys who have given up on Taylor have never played QB, or ever spent tons of time up-close to the game of football (other than 4 yrs of HS).

I am not sure what some people want...almost a "record setting" year for a freshman qb in a conference of pretty decent teams. I will continue to use the "freshman" explanation to support ALL of his defenciencies. He will mature and become a better fundamental qb. Especially if the OC isn't predictable....Run, Run, pass, punt.

** then agian, maybe the video was put together by Taylor and the song "black and yellow" is a subliminal message that he is transferring to California... ha

It's not the video, it's that this dude already started a (now deleted) thread under a different username claiming that Adam Schefter was reporting that Shawn Watson had been fired, and linking to that highlight video saying it was a video of the report on ESPN. :madash Not cool, buddy.

Oh, thank you for the clarification. I missed the whole other deleted thread. I am sorry Red Tape for my rant. It didn't make sense, and I took it as an attack that there was a video. I apologize.