We have a fair amount of talent returning... Competing for the division title is a reasonable expectation. 9 wins may be pushing it a little bit - it all depends on how good Michigan, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan State really are... The former 3 weren't that scary this year, and I think Michigan State was overrated all along. Ohio St. and Wisconsin will both be very tough.

We do have to put away the teams that we should be better then. We can't let Northwestern or Minnesota pull an Iowa State on us, and we should be undefeated in non conference play.

What will be interesting this season is the teams not having any familiarity. The big 12 schools knew each other. Gameplanning for Nebraska is going to be a bear as every opponent on the schedule except washington will be from scratch.

Yeah but they all have 8 months to break down just us, whereas we have to break them all down!!!

This is just not right, every team breaks down every other team every year. In the Big Ten you have completely new coaching staffs at Minnesota and Indiana already, possibly the same at Michigan, Michigan State will have a new OC, Purdue has had staff turnover, Wisconsin has lost their DC and their OC is rumored to be in the running for a few jobs, OSU's coaches are in the mix for a few positions, and the coaching carousel is still spinning with the Pitt and UCONN jobs still open.

Point being, there is no such thing as relying on what a team did the previous year in planning for a current year.

I said it in a few posts for this season and I'll say it here about next season...

If NU can recap the effort they had for 4Q's against CU - the team is unbeatable.....that was the best all around effort I have seen from NU in over a decade. Whoever got them up for that game - PLEASE - do it again and don't fire that person. The opponent did not matter that day.

If, on the other hand, they continue to put the ball on the turf and play without that effort....8-4 at best and a scary situation to get to 9 with a bowl game....if even close to that good.

Cody Green...team loves him

As crazy as this sounds, this actually is true. No doubt who the team supports, I can state as fact.

I said it in a few posts for this season and I'll say it here about next season...

If NU can recap the effort they had for 4Q's against CU - the team is unbeatable.....that was the best all around effort I have seen from NU in over a decade. Whoever got them up for that game - PLEASE - do it again and don't fire that person. The opponent did not matter that day.

If, on the other hand, they continue to put the ball on the turf and play without that effort....8-4 at best and a scary situation to get to 9 with a bowl game....if even close to that good.

As crazy as this sounds, this actually is true. No doubt who the team supports, I can state as fact.

Not crazy at all and is the fact. Not a fact

Am I an idiot, or does that not make any sense?

yes, it makes sense.

there - completely answered

Can't think of any argument against that......

yes, it makes sense.

You answered it partially correct, something like say 20%?

yes, it makes sense.

Wrong again.

Answer, and another answer = completly answered.

here's a hint, I answered both of your questions.

yes, it makes sense.

Wrong again.

I don't need the hint, I understood the first time, you and your high horse....

yes, it makes sense.

Wrong again.

I don't need the hint, I understood the first time, you and your high horse....

Yes you do, no you didn't, and my horse is amazing.