Is tOSU just the tip of the iceberg?

Interesting read.....

to shed some light from a NCAA perspective....

as a student-athlete at every NCAA University you are REQUIRED to sit through YEARLY meetings done by the complaince. Track and Field's mtgs usaully took 1 1/2-2 hrs, I would guess that Football/Basketball/Baseball would be greater.

Every year you would be required to explain where/who help you get it/what price you paid for car/rent/work etc.

Take away point: I don't want to hear about how student-athletes claim they "didn't know"

Then there’s the general cronyism that exists between bowl games and the college administrators who keep them financially alive. On Dec. 30, PlayoffPAC revealed that the Orange Bowl provided a free, five-day Caribbean cruise in 2010 to 40 athletic directors, conference officials and their wives, in violation, the group alleges, of IRS rules.

I'll bet stuff like this goes on with all major bowls. It is a lot harder to trace payoffs/benefits to ADs and administrators than to football players.