Most hated team

Which of the following teams do you hate most?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cannot stand the attention ND receives from the media.......PUKE!!!!!!

:yeah

You ever watch Regis Philbin cry Monday mornings after they lose?

That's funny!! :lol:

I just hope you have it videotaped...it might become a more rare occurance in the future. :)

Glad the hate fest is pointed in the right direction though!

IRISH!

GBR!

I would prefer we disliked a team not hated. I save all my hate for the terrorists of the world. This is college football, maybe less liked and not favorites is the way I look at things since 9/11.

I would guess Michigan is the one I like the least. I have many problems with people from Michigan. I respect their tradition, but just love to see Ohio State and anyone else beat them.

Florida State. Just because my rommate is a Seminole fan, and is a native Nebraskan. He just does it to piss everyone off, and well.. that's why it pisses me off, lol. But seriously he doesn't watch football at all, doesn't know the name of their quarterback.. nothing. Its pathetic.. oh well.

I would prefer we disliked a team not hated. I save all my hate for the terrorists of the world. This is college football, maybe less liked and not favorites is the way I look at things since 9/11.

I would guess Michigan is the one I like the least. I have many problems with people from Michigan. I respect their tradition, but just love to see Ohio State and anyone else beat them.

An excellent point! :)

Have to be a Big 10 team, specifically Michigan or Ohio State, formerly Penn State. It goes back to the years when they'd win a weaker conference and go hide out in the Rose Bowl and then whine about being national champs.

you put most big 12 teams in the big 10 and they lose, hate it as much as you want, but its possibly one of the toughest confrences to win in week in and week out. anyhow i voted for USC love pete carroll, hate the trojans.

TouchdownTommie Posted on Sep 26 2005, 01:21 PM

If any of you went to the Penn State game a few years back you'd know why I vote for them. Worst fans BY FAR I have ever met. 

all ive got to say to that is "WE ARE"......."PENN STATE".......... got tired of hearing that too i guess.

Notre Dame coaches, players and fans are a bunch of scum bags. Always have been, always will be.

I don't know. IrishAZ isn't that bad :lol:

Thanks Dave :)

And all this time I thought y'all letting me be here was just a sort of affirmative action program or something ;)

ND fans, coaches and players are scuz-bags though...I mean, it's so obvious...

Montana, Theisman, Bettis, Bryant Young, Aaron Taylor, Mike Golic...a$$hole$, the lot of them. And Weis making that poor kid do his job for him and call plays and then doing all that self-aggrandizing charity work...what a jerk!

And the nerve of them graduating players and having almost as many Academic All-Americans as Nebraska! Outrageous!

Truly, Notre Dame is the toe-jam of the World's sneaker...now if y'all will excuse me, I must now repent and wear my blue and gold sackcloth and find some ashes.

I think Lloyd Carr's contract will suffice. :blink:

IRISH!

GBR!

doesnt it just piss u off wen u hear the guys from the nfl on monday nite football say "the U" or THEEEEE ohio state university" i cant stand em just because of that

Anyone watch the player introductions on MNF last night? A couple of the guys gave their highschools and one Cheif even gave his preschool. Was pretty damn funny. :lol: