Several LSU fan's take on Pelini......

Sounds like there is a hitch in the giddy up between Miles and LSU.

Damn. . .seemed like everything was going smooth and allowing us Husker fans not to have to worry about a Bo to LSU week. MU might just luck out and get their guy for what he's only making now. That would be huge for them. I guess we'll know by Wednesday. Of course I think the only way LSU lets this happen is if they already have someone ready to come. I would hope they don't pull a Miami and have it blow up in their face because if they do their 2 or 3 choice would be Bo and by then they'd have to come at him hard. If that happens I think Harvey needs to give his 2 year notice and a big fat learjet to Pelini to keep him.

Damn. . .seemed like everything was going smooth and allowing us Husker fans not to have to worry about a Bo to LSU week. MU might just luck out and get their guy for what he's only making now. That would be huge for them. I guess we'll know by Wednesday. Of course I think the only way LSU lets this happen is if they already have someone ready to come. I would hope they don't pull a Miami and have it blow up in their face because if they do their 2 or 3 choice would be Bo and by then they'd have to come at him hard. If that happens I think Harvey needs to give his 2 year notice and a big fat learjet to Pelini to keep him.

Why does everyone think Bo is LSU's first choice? I just don't get it....dunno.gif

Why does everyone think Bo is LSU's first choice? I just don't get it....dunno.gif

Off the top of your head, who else would LSU go after?

He's supposedly their 3rd choice behind Jimbo Fisher and Dan Mullen. I don't know if they can get Jimbo or not. That's the big "splash" and I think pipe dream. I think Dan Mullen holds out for something better. When you get to the third guy you have to get a yes or else you look like Steve Pederson. I'm not going to lose a bunch of sleep over it, but I'd rather lose zero sleep over it.

MU is running that risk right now of looking like a joke. JH said no, Les is on the fence. If he says no they go to Hoke who reportedly is begging for the job right now to save some face. It was rumored today they're looking for other back up plans but everyone is turning them down.

Updated info guys,

Miles has called team meeting for Tues afternoon. Adminstration at LSU has gotten word that miles is all but gone. I can tell you Bo is on the very short list. For what is worth people loved his attitude down here. Bo's agent will be contacted in the next 72 hours.

Well, this really sucks. Fisher aint gonna be there, hopefully Mullen takes this job, otherwise, Watsgrove for head coach?

Updated info guys,

Miles has called team meeting for Tues afternoon. Adminstration at LSU has gotten word that miles is all but gone. I can tell you Bo is on the very short list. For what is worth people loved his attitude down here. Bo's agent will be contacted in the next 72 hours.

Source?

Updated info guys,

Miles has called team meeting for Tues afternoon. Adminstration at LSU has gotten word that miles is all but gone. I can tell you Bo is on the very short list. For what is worth people loved

his attitude down here. Bo's agent will be contacted in the next 72 hours.

Not from all the stuff I have been reading on the LSU fan boards. The majority thinks he's a nut case and don't want him there.

On the other hand it's hard to take Bo seriously as a head coach until he proves his teams can get it done on offense.

And...its hard to take him seriously until we see that his team is focused every quarter of every game (as it is, when NU is at its very best (which is rare), it is focused for 2-3 quarters of a game --- and NU is entirely unfocused and unprepared about 1/3 of its games). Its hard to take him seriously as a head coach when you see how he handles the media and the sidelines. Its hard to take him seriously as a head coach when you see him not holding his assistant coaches accountable for their performance (at least we have not yet seen such). He has the X's and O's down... everything else? Well.... there is a reason that the LSU fans on that poll are not too excited about Bo.

I think LSU will call Bo, but I think that he would be about their 5th or 6th choice.

Agreed. Maybe not 5th or 6th, but certainly not in the top 2 or top 3.

LOL, so why didn't you just say he is their 4th choice for head coach? Do a little bit of math, use some logic.....

3rd or 4th choice is likely --- that is what was suggested in the earlier post. basically saying second tier.