Post your TV movie/gaming setup

Maybe one of the Mods or Admins could make this thread into a sticky???

Since I haven't seen a thread like this, I figured I'd should start one. For those of you who play video games or watch movies should post pictures of their TV setup. I'll be the first one to start this off.

This picture was taken from my Android phone so I apologize and the wife and I will be finishing up on the basement come next winter. I use this setup when I'm gaming or watching Blu Ray movies.

55" Samsung LED-LCD TV

2 Klipsch floorstand speakers

12" Klipsch subwoofer in the right corner

7.1 Yamaha receiver

PS3

Xbox 360

Sunheat heater lol

Gotta represent my Huskers with the Blackshirt flag in the background, the Husker rug, and the two Husker blankets covering my sofas to the left and right.

20110112081306.jpg

52" Sony Bravia LCD

Phillips system with4 speakers(1 6"sub) soon to be 2 more Bose subs.

PS3

N64

Gran Turismo steering wheel(not shown are the pedals). Ive been addicted to this game since it came out and the wheel set-up adds to the experience of the game.

EDIT: ill try to get a better pic.

post-6716-045521700 1294876417.jpg

2 Klipsch floorstand speakers

12" Klipsch subwoofer in the right corner

7.1 Yamaha receiver

Not too shabby. Plans on upgrading from the 2.1 setup anytime soon? Once you get started, it's crazy how upgrades become so addicting...

I do have a center speaker which you can see on the floor and two Klipsch bookshelf speakers that aren't shown. Sorry I forgot to include those.

I do have a center speaker which you can see on the floor and two Klipsch bookshelf speakers that aren't shown. Sorry I forgot to include those.

Ahh, sounds good. How do you like Klipsch? I ended up going with some Paradigm Monitors for my fronts, center and sub but nearly went with Klipsch.

Nice set up. I don't have a pic of mine right now. I'll see about getting one. I have a 50 inch Panasonic plasma, 7.1 Onkyo receiver with the matched speakers and 10 inch sub. A PS3 and my media PC wired in also.

50 in Panasonic plasma? What do you think of it? Right now, I have an 'old' RCA DLP tv... it was free and works fine (despite being only 1080i). When I do decide to replace it, I've been looking at the Panasonic plasmas. Though, with all the 3D stuff, I probably won't have to buy a new tv until all of that really changes the market...

Nice set up. I don't have a pic of mine right now. I'll see about getting one. I have a 50 inch Panasonic plasma, 7.1 Onkyo receiver with the matched speakers and 10 inch sub. A PS3 and my media PC wired in also.

50 in Panasonic plasma? What do you think of it? Right now, I have an 'old' RCA DLP tv... it was free and works fine (despite being only 1080i). When I do decide to replace it, I've been looking at the Panasonic plasmas. Though, with all the 3D stuff, I probably won't have to buy a new tv until all of that really changes the market...

i have a 42 panasonic plasma thats a couple years old, and I love it. there are some really good deals on panny plasmas that have great reviews out there to. a solid tv all in in all. my plasma is a 720p, and i have a smaller vizio 1080p-i actually like the picture, and especially the settings, on the plasma better. i honestly cant tell a difference between the 720 and 1080 stuff with my cox feed, and especially the 120 vs 240hz. was blown away watching 3d golf at NFM one day though. if it wasnt for the whole glasses thing i probably would have one of those.

Yeah, the DLP I have is actually only 1080i (not 1080p) and I can't tell a difference at all. However, watching blu-rays or playing HD video games definitely looks better than standard def stuff.

Anyone own any 3D equipment? The glasses thing is not only inconvenient, but it's crazy expensive...

Anyone own any 3D equipment? The glasses thing is not only inconvenient, but it's crazy expensive...

There really any good 3D TV on the market but if I had to choose a decent 3D tv would be the Panasonic Plasma tv. I hope this is just a stupid 3D phase that everybody is going through because I'm getting sick of it. All of these stupid 3D movies and now 3D tv's its just ridiculous. The 3 glasses are a joke price wise but Vizio is coming out with a 3D tv where you can watch it with cheap movie theater glasses but the TV is almost $4,000.

Awesome setup.

This is me and my friend's current Iraq set up. Our set up back home isn't as messy and with better quality equipment.

2e4b6uw.jpg

Our mooj 32" tv that we bought here.

Xbox 360

My Dell XPS M1530 with a 3TB Western Digital External (We use this as our sort of platoon internal movie server)

My iPad that doubles as an external monitor

The cheap Creative speaker system I got from the unit we replaced here.

We only get to play on it at nights 2 days a week, but when we do, it's a good night.

Awesome setup.

This is me and my friend's current Iraq set up. Our set up back home isn't as messy and with better quality equipment.

2e4b6uw.jpg

Our mooj 32" tv that we bought here.

Xbox 360

My Dell XPS M1530 with a 3TB Western Digital External (We use this as our sort of platoon internal movie server)

My iPad that doubles as an external monitor

The cheap Creative speaker system I got from the unit we replaced here.

We only get to play on it at nights 2 days a week, but when we do, it's a good night.

Nice! One question though....how does Hoes rate below Whips? ;)