Ravens @ Steelers

deedsker15

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

I read somewhere that I was supposed to do that if I was about to f'n explode.....

huh, that therapist was full of sh!t..... Still behind 21-7, didn't help at all. ha

So what you are saying is that there is NO WAY the Ravens "won" the first half, because the Steelers "gave it away" with a funble, which, ALL 22 guys quit, then 1 guys gets the EASIEST touchdown ever scored in the NFL..... then Mendenhal fumbles on the 18 and once again giving an easy TD..... that is "giving it away"... Ravens offense was horrible, and the Steelers held them to like 150 yds or less...

* Steelers WON that game, by outplaying a team that shouldn't have had the points they got in the first half.

So what you are saying is that there is NO WAY the Ravens "won" the first half, because the Steelers "gave it away" with a funble, which, ALL 22 guys quit, then 1 guys gets the EASIEST touchdown ever scored in the NFL..... then Mendenhal fumbles on the 18 and once again giving an easy TD..... that is "giving it away"... Ravens offense was horrible, and the Steelers held them to like 150 yds or less...

* Steelers WON that game, by outplaying a team that shouldn't have had the points they got in the first half.

Well the Steeler fumbles the player did nothing wrong just got it stripped. The QB fumble was a fluke and wouldn't happen that often. But the way the Ravens gave it away it was mistakes on their parts nothing the Steelers did to make those fumbles really happen like the Ravens did to the Steelers.

Well the Steeler fumbles the player did nothing wrong just got it stripped. The QB fumble was a fluke and wouldn't happen that often. But the way the Ravens gave it away it was mistakes on their parts nothing the Steelers did to make those fumbles really happen like the Ravens did to the Steelers.

Now, before I start, this is in 'GOOD NATURE".....Did you watch the game? Replays showed, announcers complimented Ryan Clark for stripping the ball from Rice. Yes, Rice had the ball away from body, but he hadn't fumbled in 'forever'. Clark clearly stripped ball, CAUSING and EARNING the take away. Then Flacco, did overthrow Heap, but the defense Labeau had called, had Heap in bracket coverage (under and over). Only a small window to throw. Bad decision by Flacco, but great defensive execution of "bracket coverage" by defense. FORCED TURNOVER. You are correct on third. It looked as if Flacco was calling for motion and not the snap. That is a mistake caused by offense. So, each team caused 2 turnovers, with the Ravens giving up 1. The Steelers also missed a fg early, and played the entire 4th qtr with NO back up OL.... well, when Scott came back, the had one, but he was dinged up. Yes, Boldin dropped a pass (tough catch on belly) and Houshmanzadah clearly choked....but how about giving Brown credit for the catch with 1 hand, pinned against helmet to set up winning TD. Ben's extra effort on fourth down, comletely out-muscling Raven's D-line to keep a drive alive....

I hate the Ravens, but with Respect. I did not think Pittsburgh would win. I think Harbaugh is a great coach and is classy. I definitely DO NOT want to play them again. Fortunate to win, but not sure they "gave it" to the Steelers, considering the first qtr. that allowed the 21-7 lead.

** great...thanks....now you just made me jinx them for the upcoming weekend. If they lose, it is on YOU :facepalm::cheers