QB Jameis Winston [Florida State Commit]

Nexus

At the rate FSU is going and this amazing class ... Dorial Green-Beckham, the #1 commit in the land seems fit to land there. It is crazy and amazing what FSU has done. Jaw dropping.

No evidence to suggest FSU is cheating but I dont believe for a moment its just Jimbo and the FSU girls that are pulling in this much talent. FSU has always been able to recruit but its on another level right now.

Also since I am making accusations without evidence I would like to add that Clemson has been cheating for awhile now too.

Are you kidding me with this. FSU is in a recruiting hotbed, have a beautiful campus in a stellar location, and have been a little more relevant than NU in the last ten years. FSU has became a school that regardless of record will be player for any kid that they want. On top of all that Jimbo Fisher has always had a rep as one hell of a recruiter, so this should not be a shock. With Miami being in shambles and Florida slightly unproven with the staff turnover and life after T-Bone, this FSU class should honestly not shock anyone.

I didn't pass my opinion off as having any secret information. I simply feel that FSU smells a lot like Auburn.

FSU is a hotbed for recruiting and it is a premier football school. That said FSU is competing with a lot of schools that offer "a beautiful campus in a stellar location". Additionally a lot of those same schools around FSU have been more relevant than them in the past 5 years. Getting kids out of Florida doesn't make me suspicious but pulling in highly sought after recruits from the backyards of Texas, USC, and Alabama is surprising. Jimbo Fisher is just one of the dozens of hotshot recruiters down there.

Just one man's opinion.

At the rate FSU is going and this amazing class ... Dorial Green-Beckham, the #1 commit in the land seems fit to land there. It is crazy and amazing what FSU has done. Jaw dropping.

No evidence to suggest FSU is cheating but I dont believe for a moment its just Jimbo and the FSU girls that are pulling in this much talent. FSU has always been able to recruit but its on another level right now.

Also since I am making accusations without evidence I would like to add that Clemson has been cheating for awhile now too.

Are you kidding me with this. FSU is in a recruiting hotbed, have a beautiful campus in a stellar location, and have been a little more relevant than NU in the last ten years. FSU has became a school that regardless of record will be player for any kid that they want. On top of all that Jimbo Fisher has always had a rep as one hell of a recruiter, so this should not be a shock. With Miami being in shambles and Florida slightly unproven with the staff turnover and life after T-Bone, this FSU class should honestly not shock anyone.

I didn't pass my opinion off as having any secret information. I simply feel that FSU smells a lot like Auburn.

FSU is a hotbed for recruiting and it is a premier football school. That said FSU is competing with a lot of schools that offer "a beautiful campus in a stellar location". Additionally a lot of those same schools around FSU have been more relevant than them in the past 5 years. Getting kids out of Florida doesn't make me suspicious but pulling in highly sought after recruits from the backyards of Texas, USC, and Alabama is surprising. Jimbo Fisher is just one of the dozens of hotshot recruiters down there.

Just one man's opinion.

Valid point. However, FSU has been prominant on the national scene for many a year. This is not some new revelation.

Let's look at this way, through the eyes of a young Mr. Winston. Let's "hypothetically" say he doesn't go pro in baseball. Now when you look at his options as a football/baseball recruit which school would you have gone to? Bama, there in fb not even close to FSU in baseball. Clemson? Good in baseball, schitzo in football. Miami, great in baseball, football in shambles as of late. Giving that though process there are only really three schools that fit the mold. FSU, Florida, and LSU. Lsu is on down times in baseball and Florida is slightly an unknown in football right now with the coaching change. FSU, consistant dominating baseball club and a waking giant on the gridiron.

Jimbo may be among the handful of hotshot recruiters down south, but Jimbo has been doing it a lot longer and more consistantly than a lot of them.

Actually FSU and Nebr have about the same amount of success/failure from 2000-2010. Which is hardly any and very sporadic. If you figure up a composite of rankings for Nu/FSU over this time frame FSU is about 2 spots ahead. So it's pretty close. Neither have a lot to brag about. In Bo's years we have had a slight edge in the overall rankings.