Nexus

Player: Jameis Winston

Hometown: Hueytown, AL

School: Hueytown

Position: QB

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 190

40 time:

Scholarships: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ohio State, South Carolina, Stanford, UCLA

Committed to Florida State

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star:star:star:star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star :star

• 2 weeks later...

Notre Dame has offered

He's also a top baseball prospect and said that he would like to play both sports in his collegiate career and will be the biggest factor on which school he'll commit to.

Doesn't have any favorites at this point. Didn't grow up as an Alabama or Auburn fan but when it came to liking a College team he chose Oklahoma.

• 5 months later...

Doubt he ever makes it there. Will probably be a first rounder in next years MLB draft.

And DGB will not be a Nole. One of the few, that is a hell of a class.

This. Jameis is going to make alot of money in the MLB. But even without him, FSU has killed it on the recruiting trail the past couple of years. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Dorial will either go to OU, Mizzou, or Bama.

Doubt he ever makes it there. Will probably be a first rounder in next years MLB draft.

This. Jameis is going to make alot of money in the MLB. But even without him, FSU has killed it on the recruiting trail the past couple of years. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

This

it feels not weird caring if this kid goes to OU or even Missouri....

At the rate FSU is going and this amazing class ... Dorial Green-Beckham, the #1 commit in the land seems fit to land there. It is crazy and amazing what FSU has done. Jaw dropping.

No evidence to suggest FSU is cheating but I don’t believe for a moment it’s just Jimbo and the FSU girls that are pulling in this much talent. FSU has always been able to recruit but it’s on another level right now.

Also since I am making accusations without evidence I would like to add that Clemson has been cheating for awhile now too.

At the rate FSU is going and this amazing class ... Dorial Green-Beckham, the #1 commit in the land seems fit to land there. It is crazy and amazing what FSU has done. Jaw dropping.

No evidence to suggest FSU is cheating but I don’t believe for a moment it’s just Jimbo and the FSU girls that are pulling in this much talent. FSU has always been able to recruit but it’s on another level right now.

Also since I am making accusations without evidence I would like to add that Clemson has been cheating for awhile now too.

I don't have any problems with Clemson but yes they get an insane amount of talent that an SEC team gets. For all that they have been doing recruiting wise for the last several years, they really have little to show for it in terms of on the field results. Imo

Same here, my feeling now is good luck in a crappy confrence.

Same here, my feeling now is good luck in a crappy confrence.

Also add that we won't ever face them unless a bowl match up dictates it. But good riddance.

Are you kidding me with this. FSU is in a recruiting hotbed, have a beautiful campus in a stellar location, and have been a little more relevant than NU in the last ten years. FSU has became a school that regardless of record will be player for any kid that they want. On top of all that Jimbo Fisher has always had a rep as one hell of a recruiter, so this should not be a shock. With Miami being in shambles and Florida slightly unproven with the staff turnover and life after T-Bone, this FSU class should honestly not shock anyone.