Spring Game 2011

knapplc

More info on the practice set-up and game.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_8548972a-4375-528b-92af-bb6b22a32fed.html

Nebraska has usually started spring ball after the weeklong break, then conducted the 15 allowed practices in four straight weeks.

This year, the Huskers will begin practice March 12, with three scheduled workouts planned through March 16. They'll then break until March 28.

NU hasn't taken such an extended break during spring practice in the recent past.

The decision to do it this way was made some time ago, and there's good reason for it, Jamrog said.

If Nebraska were to wait until after spring break to begin practice, it would push the April 16 Spring Game back and take a week away that coaches could be on the road recruiting.

I got south stadium sec 15 row 6. Are those any good? I've never been in memorial stadium :hmmph

I normally sit in 16-A (Lower), about 1/3 of the way up. They're good seats from that angle, especially when the action is on the South side of the field. Unfortunately, when play is in the red zone on the other side of the field you sometimes need to watch the jumbo-tron to see what's going on.