UFC: Silva vs. Belfort

Ratt Mhule

Griffin looked decent for having a long layoff like that. I read where he's going to be looking for an actual coach for his next fight because he never really has a game plan going into fights.

The Torres-Banuelos fight was an awful start to the PPV. Torres reach was WAY too much for a midget like Banuelos. The prelims were all pretty decent. Anybody watch the one on Facebook?

Griffin looked decent for having a long layoff like that. I read where he's going to be looking for an actual coach for his next fight because he never really has a game plan going into fights.

The Torres-Banuelos fight was an awful start to the PPV. Torres reach was WAY too much for a midget like Banuelos. The prelims were all pretty decent. Anybody watch the one on Facebook?

Isn't Randy Couture, Griffins coach? Yes and that was an extremely boring fight. I didn't see the facebook fight, though.

Isn't Randy Couture, Griffins coach? Yes and that was an extremely boring fight. I didn't see the facebook fight, though.

Randy is sorta Forrest's coach, but he always working for his next fight and running the gym, so Forrest kinda feels like he needs some real coaching attention from someone. I think he mentioned Greg Jackson, which should really help his game.

Spider vs GSP, supposedly Dana White is gonna try to make it happen near the end of the year

Prob. only if GSP beats Jake Shields will this happen. I sure hope it does. I wonder if they will do it at a catchweight or will GSP move up/Silva move down. It would be sweet to see someone hold two belts at once and I hope its GSP

Spider vs GSP, supposedly Dana White is gonna try to make it happen near the end of the year

Prob. only if GSP beats Jake Shields will this happen. I sure hope it does. I wonder if they will do it at a catchweight or will GSP move up/Silva move down. It would be sweet to see someone hold two belts at once and I hope its GSP

I am thinking Dana attempts to find some middle ground for the two. However, I think it would be awesome to go at "old school" with no wieght classes. Hell Gracie made it work. I just can't see either camp allowing this though.

I am thinking Dana attempts to find some middle ground for the two. However, I think it would be awesome to go at "old school" with no wieght classes. Hell Gracie made it work. I just can't see either camp allowing this though.

If GSP beats Jake Shields (which will be his toughest opponent yet, but I still think he'll come through), him and Silva will face each other for the UFC Middleweight Championship because GSP said he will make a permanent switch to middleweight if he agrees to the match, which he already has according to multiple articles on mmajunkie.

If GSP beats Jake Shields (which will be his toughest opponent yet, but I still think he'll come through), him and Silva will face each other for the UFC Middleweight Championship because GSP said he will make a permanent switch to middleweight if he agrees to the match, which he already has according to multiple articles on mmajunkie.

Didn't Dana White say that if both Silva and GSP where successful in their next fights that these two will fight each other?

So far Silva won now we have to wait and see if GSP will win.

Didn't Dana White say that if both Silva and GSP where successful in their next fights that these two will fight each other?

So far Silva won now we have to wait and see if GSP will win.

Ya, GSP fights Jake Shields at UFC 129 I think, in April. Then if he wins, he will fight Silva for the Middleweight title later in the year. Gonna be sweet!

• 3 weeks later...