Greetings!

Hawknut5

Just thought I would introduce myself since I am the new guy here. I am a huge Hawkeye fan, but I go to school in Omaha. I am really looking forward to the rivalry between Iowa and Nebraska. Should be a very interesting and close series between the two teams from here on out. I look forward to talking sports with the members from the other side, and as always GO HAWKS!

I miss Manhattan

Nebby fans will enjoy their time in Iowa City a lot more than at K-State. Hopefully not for the result of the game of course :P

I meant the user Manhattan, and tOSU fan.

BTW, calling us "Nebby fans" isn't really the best way to get off on the right foot.

Just an FYI :thumbs

Just thought I would introduce myself since I am the new guy here. I am a huge Hawkeye fan, but I go to school in Omaha. I am really looking forward to the rivalry between Iowa and Nebraska. Should be a very interesting and close series between the two teams from here on out. I look forward to talking sports with the members from the other side, and as always GO HAWKS!

Hope not haha ;)

seriously though, welcome to the board!

Close series? You haven't been a squakeye fan for long have you?

• Fire 2

Welcome! Yeah, we can't wait until FARMAGEDDON either. Gonna be FUN!

Welcome aboard. The rivalry sure will be a doozy

Alright I've just posted a greeting thread and I'm already seeing the cockyness from you Huskers. I would LOVE to know what it is about Nebraska that says they will wipe the floor with Iowa every year. And I'm discounting any talk of your 5 national championships because they are irrelevant in the here and now.

Welcome aboard. The rivalry sure will be a doozy

Alright I've just posted a greeting thread and I'm already seeing the cockyness from you Huskers. I would LOVE to know what it is about Nebraska that says they will wipe the floor with Iowa every year. And I'm discounting any talk of your 5 national championships because they are irrelevant in the here and now.

:troll: