I played with Crick's iPad yesterday.

Pelini didn't make it but Osborne was around until he headed over to the KU game.

Our football facilities are rather ridiculous. 4 practice fields . . . two indoor two outdoor? It makes me almost feel sorry for CU having to fundraise for years to purchase an inflatable practice bubble. Big changes will be coming to the weight room soon. The east stadium sky boxes will be roughly as high as those on west stadium. Callahan's "Pound the Rock" rock is just outside the locker room.

The coaches select the best player from offense, special teams, defense, and scout teams and place their picture on a plaque for each game. Three games from last year had no players of the game selected: Texas, Texas A&M, and . . . South Dakota State.

I didn't see or hear anything too crazy. I asked about staff changes and everyone played dumb.

Sounds like it was a good time had by you. Interseting that callahans pound the rock was still their. The players pictures on plaques for each game is pretty cool thing. Who had the most pictures?????

Looked like Brion Carnes and Kenny Bell on scout team. Martinez and Helu probably had most of the offensive players of the game. I didn't stop and look too closely . . .