Brasketball in the Big Ten?

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Nebraska were to play each team in the Big Ten right now, who would they win against and how close of a game would it be?

Illinois - Win by 5

Indiana - Win by 2

Iowa - Win by 3

Michigan - Loss

Michigan State - Loss

Northwestern - Loss

Ohio State - Blowout loss

Penn State - Loss

Purdue - Loss

Wisconsin - Loss

The only thing I will guarantee about Nebrasketball in the B1G is that we will own Iowa.

Iowa has a tradition of putting good players on the basketball floor even if they have been down the last few years. With SADler as coach and recruiter we will be lucky to go 50/50 with Iowa. Teams like OSU, MU, MSU, Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, and even Northwestern and Minnesota will eat our lunch. New facilities won't lure top prospects to Lincoln and any ups we get from the new facilities will be negated by the winter weather. SADler needs to be replaced. As I said the other day why not try a hot HS coach who sends lots of his players on to play in college. I don't think it could get much worse.T_O_B

:bigredn:

I can understand if you think Doc needs to go, I would disagree but I'd understand. Hiring a HS coach is absurd and if it actually happened I'm sure you along with everyone else would be extremely critical of the hire.

If Nebraska were to play each team in the Big Ten right now, who would they win against and how close of a game would it be?

Illinois - Win by 5

Indiana - Win by 2

Iowa - Win by 3

Michigan - Loss

Michigan State - Loss

Northwestern - Loss

Penn State - Loss

Purdue - Loss

Wisconsin - Loss

I think we would be able beat Penn St., Northwestern and Michigan. If we play our best (i.e. Texas game) we could beat MSU, Purdue, and Wisconsin. If we couldn't beat them, it'd be a close game. OSU would be like KU every year. We play them close one game, but still lose and then get blownout in the other.

Illinois - Win by 5

Indiana - Win by 2

Iowa - Win by 3

Michigan - Loss

Michigan State - Loss

Northwestern - Loss

Penn State - Loss

Purdue - Loss

Wisconsin - Loss

Minnesota - Loss

Fixed it for ya.

T_O_B

Illinois - Win by 5

Indiana - Win by 2

Iowa - Win by 3

Michigan - Loss

Michigan State - Loss

Northwestern - Loss

Penn State - Loss

Purdue - Loss

Wisconsin - Loss

Minnesota - Loss

Fixed it for ya.

T_O_B

We'd come in around 4-7, maybe 5-6 or better if we could figure out how to shoot free throws. Most likely we'd end up the way Haspula/T_O_B picked them. Except we would prolly drop a game we should win, and win a game or two we're expected to lose.