Prince Amukamara's Draft Diary

Profootballweekly.com asked Prince a few questions about the combine, and what he thought of his performance.

My favorite quote from the article (on the interview process):

The weirdest question was they asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I told them I had never had a girlfriend before, and they said, 'So do you have a boyfriend?' That was pretty funny. I said, 'No, I love women.'

Prince Amukamara's draft diary, Part 3

Well, that's a relief! Apparently the NFL didn't adopt the don't ask, don't tell policy.

• Fire 1

Some interviews with the teams were laid back and some of them were pretty intense, but I was prepared well for it. The weirdest question was they asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I told them I had never had a girlfriend before, and they said, 'So do you have a boyfriend?' That was pretty funny. I said, 'No, I love women.'

Ha ha! NTTAWWT.

Profootballweekly.com asked Prince a few questions about the combine, and what he thought of his performance.

The weirdest question was they asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I told them I had never had a girlfriend before, and they said, 'So do you have a boyfriend?' That was pretty funny. I said, 'No, I love women.'

Well, that's a relief! Apparently the NFL didn't adopt the don't ask, don't tell policy.

Frankly, I only care that he prevents balls from being received. Whether or not he wants to juggle balls on the side is his own business IMO. :)

And it appears Dallas is souring on him. Heard Deion Sanders do nothing but talk smack about Price on 1310 The Ticket the other day--says the Oklahoma State game is all the evidence Dallas (or anyone else) needs to know that he isn't a 1st round pick.

Frankly, I only care that he prevents balls from being received. Whether or not he wants to juggle balls on the side is his own business IMO. :)

And it appears Dallas is souring on him. Heard Deion Sanders do nothing but talk smack about Price on 1310 The Ticket the other day--says the Oklahoma State game is all the evidence Dallas (or anyone else) needs to know that he isn't a 1st round pick.

One game against the best reciever in the country and now Prince is garbage? Screw Deion Sanders.

One game against the best reciever in the country and now Prince is garbage? Screw Deion Sanders.

If you watch the game again, he is in position every time, he just either slipped or got out-jumped by an athletic freak. Didn't he only have like two catches in the second half (I know Dennard was on him part of the time)? And one of them was against Hagg at the end of the game.

If you watch the game again, he is in position every time, he just either slipped or got out-jumped by an athletic freak. Didn't he only have like two catches in the second half (I know Dennard was on him part of the time)? And one of them was against Hagg at the end of the game.

I guess that was my point, and I didn't really word it right. My apologies, but Prince is still a lock down corner no matter what Primetime says.

Deion Sanders was torched multiple times by Jerry Rice, so I guess he isn't deserving of the hall of fame.

Good luck to Prince.

That reminded me of another asinine comment Deion made--that there's no film of Deion being burned as bad as Prince was during the Okie Lite game.

Then again, remember that Deion is peddling to the 'Whorn masses down here, and many of the Dallas fans aren't keen on Prince in the first place since Prince played at Nebraska and our name is 'verboten' to those fans who also share a loyalty to the Cowboys.

This all took place during the Bob and Dan show on 1310 The Ticket this past Tuesday, IIRC.