Tomorrow is Friday...

"My hand is a dolphin" LOL

I seriously laughed out loud at the :28-:29 second mark and from :52-:54.

Yeah, that's what got me too. So then, after my oldest got home from school on Friday (she's in first grade,) I kept saying to her, "look, my hand is a dolphin!" And then I'd laugh and laugh...and she'd just look at me. I get that look a lot in this house. :lol:

DON'T BLAME REBECCA BLACK!!!!1!eleven!!1!!

Rebecca Black's omnipresent "Friday" has been dubbed "The Worst Song Ever" by many and is officially the most "disliked" video on YouTube. (With 1.2 million "dislikes," it beats Justin Bieber's "Baby" by almost 80,000.) But all this isn't stopping the man behind the song from speaking out. You see, little 13-year-old Rebecca actually had very little to do with the notorious song or video.

Blame this guy!!

A perfect example of everything thats wrong with the music industry. Tweens should not be allowed to record music, and for the love of god, people need to stop spending money on tween 'artists' (I use that tern VERY liberally) regardless of how much their kid asks for it.

A perfect example of everything thats wrong with the music industry. Tweens should not be allowed to record music, and for the love of god, people need to stop spending money on tween 'artists' (I use that tern VERY liberally) regardless of how much their kid asks for it.

Oh come on, you mean your not a berber fan? And I don't care if I spelled it wrong.

I like this version better.

15 minutes? Holy hell, I would be confused on what I was doing if I tried to listen to the whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...