Favorite/Least Favorite Announcers

Roark

Just curious... I'm not familiar with who the broadcasters are for the Big Ten Network are yet.

LIKE: Rece Davis, Brad Nessler, Jesse Palmer, Chris Fowler, Jim Knox, Joel Meyers.

DISLIKE: Brent Musburger- Can't stand this guy. Attempts to make everything super-melodramatic, repeats words and/or phrases to the point where I want to punch myself in the face. Ed Cunningham- Whiney, hates Nebraska. Craig James- Helicopter dad. Lou Holtz- Nuff said. Everyone else on FSN who isn't Jim Knox and Joel Meyers.

I have a love/hate relationship with Herbstreit. I love how dreamy he is, but hate when he gets off-track and tries to be all philosophical.

Just curious... I'm not familiar with who the broadcasters are for the Big Ten Network are yet.

LIKE: Rece Davis, Brad Nessler, Jesse Palmer, Chris Fowler, Jim Knox, Joel Meyers.

DISLIKE: Brent Musburger- Can't stand this guy. Attempts to make everything super-melodramatic, repeats words and/or phrases to the point where I want to punch myself in the face. Ed Cunningham- Whiney, hates Nebraska. Craig James- Helicopter dad. Lou Holtz- Nuff said. Everyone else on FSN who isn't Jim Knox and Joel Meyers.

I have a love/hate relationship with Herbstreit. I love how dreamy he is, but hate when he gets off-track and tries to be all philosophical.

LIKE - SEAN MCDONOUGH, Matt Millen, Lee Corso of the past, Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, Chris Fowler, Joel Meyers, Craig James. I like the banter back and forth between Holtz and Mark May, but i don't like them individually

DISLIKE - Ed Cunningham, Ron Franklin, Chris Spielman, that small black guy....

he's the play by play guy in this clip if you aren't familiar with who he is

Burnt Cheeseburger is by far the worst. I haven't seen guys have their knobs slobbed so hard since that one night in the Red Light District. Seriously every star player involved in any game he covers is his best buddy and they are on a first name or nickname basis the whole game. I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about him calling a game.

Enjoy the trip home, just remember to keep the opens in your lap when nearing the fuzz.

Favorite: Pam Ward (Soo sexy) Jim Lampley (cool, intense voice, knows what he's talking about) Roy Jones Jr. ("pound for pound, the baddest thing throwing down") Larry Merchant (sounds half-drunk most of the time) Harold Reynolds (hehe)

Least: Verne Lunquidst (fat) Craig James (douche) Darrell Waltrip (want to strangle him everytime I hear "boogity, boogity, boogity!!!") every single FOX announcer who ever announced a BCS or Cotton Bowl game over the last 5 years (sucked....just sucked beyond belief)

I like Brad Nessler, Don Criqui is one of my all time faves and is still the best announcer out there imo. Gus Johnson actually calls a mean game of football too. I love all of the Fox Sports guys who do the college games except maybe Joel Klatt. I enjoy the Bob Davie-Mark Jones duo. I don't mind Bob Griese. Sometimes Herbstreit says some truly boneheaded things but I don't mind him when he is with Musberger. A good announcer can bring a game to life.

Dislike: women announcers.

Don't even get me started, guess I'll have to change that when I'm on College Game Day.

Dislike: Cocky men announcers... that think they know everything. oh and, sexist comments by anyone.

Dislike: People who sporadically come on message boards just to complain and people who use actual pictures of themselves as avatars

Don't even get me started, guess I'll have to change that when I'm on College Game Day.

Dislike: Cocky men announcers... that think they know everything. oh and, sexist comments by anyone.

Dislike: People who sporadically come on message boards just to complain and people who use actual pictures of themselves as avatars

I don't think that was complaining, it was stating. And sorry to offend you by using a picture of myself.

I don't think that was complaining, it was stating. And sorry to offend you by using a picture of myself.

Absolutely no apology needed. Article XI, Clause 19, to the HuskerBoard charter contains an exemption to the no-pictures-of-yourself-as-avatar rule for beautiful women. Such women are not only allowed to use their portraits as avatars, but are in fact encouraged to do so.